• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 applications?

cpl-cam

Inactive
Reaction score
I tried to search for this questions but couldn't find it. If there's already a post about it my apologies, I'm slow.
On the application form it says "Have you ever applied or do you currently have an outstanding application for enrolment into any component
of the Canadian Forces?" Does this mean I can apply for 2 different things. For example ROTP and NCM SEP? I want to apply to both because I would rather apply for ROTP but I have a better chance of getting NCM SEP so I want that as my fall back plan.

I believe they are trying to AVOID people having more than one application in the system.

:cdn:

Well, it's pretty self-explanatory..

Do you have an outstanding application? If so, check YES and fill in appropriate information.

If you do not and this is your first application, then check NO and move on.

Cheers

Patrick...

I don't think he was asking which box to check. I think he was asking if he could have more than one application in process.

:cdn:

No you can't and check out NCM SEP as you might be a little disappointed in what is available this year.   Sail the seven seas.

kincanucks said:
No you can't and check out NCM SEP as you might be a little disappointed in what is available this year.   Sail the seven seas.

Ya I noticed that, but I'm not applying until next year so maybe some air forces trades will open up

Back