• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

10 yr Old Girl Raped and Murdered on Bribie Island

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Well, on my way into the Unit this am, I was listening to the radio, just crossing the bridge between Bribie Island and the mainland when I heard the most sickening news. A paedophile has killed a girl right here on the island, and for his own safety, he is lucky he is caught!! I am beyond outraged, and I am not  a parent, but do show compassion and empathy, like any other decent bloke.

Even my island paradise is not immune to suck a sickening crime. We are a small community, and this time of year the island is full of tourists, and this appears to have happened in a rented beach house by a mainlander, and the guy was her FATHER!!!!

The story will come out in the end, and if the government knew there was problems with this so called family, they'll be roasted, as there has been some serious problems with the welfare system here, and the DEATH of young children at the hands of their parents. Sadly, there has been a few high profile cases recently, which are the most wicked in nature.

This really makes my redneck Saskatchewan blood boil!

The shockwave in our small town has not even developed, as most are still asleep on a rainy windy summer's day, and have not heard the news.

Here is the story.....

------------------------------------
A MAN was charged with murder and rape last night after earlier fleeing a Bribie Island holiday home where his 10-year-old daughter lay dead.

The 39-year-old man from Bardon was apprehended last night at Mt Glorious, west of Brisbane. He was with his seven-year-old son.

The man had apparently left his two other children, a teenage girl and a nine-year-old boy, in the holiday home with their dead sister.

The Courier-Mail understands that the family was known to the Department of Child Safety, having been the subject of "a small number" of low-level, "child concern" reports in the past three years. It is believed the children had been in the custody of their father for several years.

The girl's body was found at a residence in Webster St, Bongaree, on Bribie Island, across the road from a church.

The family had rented the holiday home last Saturday for one week.

Police were last night questioning the father after his Bardon home was cordoned off.

They also cordoned off the Bribie Island Uniting Church, where a blue plastic bag was seized.

The handle of what appeared to be a hammer was seen protruding from the top of the bag.

Neighbours described the area as quiet and the type of place where some people still did not lock doors.

Naturopath Janine Williams – who lives two doors away from where the girl's body was found – celebrated New Year on her balcony, oblivious to what had happened.

"I feel quite sick, actually, that a little girl died and we didn't even know," she said.

"We didn't hear anything. It's a very quiet neighborhood. We're just creeped out by it all. Sleepy little Bribie Island. It's shocking, the first day of the year. It's gruesome."

Another neighbour, Michelle King, said she was frightened a child could be killed in her neighbourhood. "I am really scared now because I'm a single mother and walk around here all the time," she said.

One neighbour said he saw a man standing outside the house at 12.45am yesterday. Police said they were not sure when the girl died.

A spokesperson for the Department of Child Safety said the agency was "working closely with police who are investigating this incident to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the (dead) child's siblings".

It is understood that three children have been taken into care.

The family had been the subject of child concern reports. Such reports are usually dealt with by way of advice or referral to support services or other appropriate agencies.

It is not known yet whether the low-level contact history will trigger the department's child-death review process, which involves an internal case-management review, followed by an external review by a committee headed by the Commissioner for Children and Young People, Elizabeth Fraser.

------------------------------

Here is another recent tragedy

Parents arrested over girl's 'starving' death
Posted Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:47am AEDT
Updated Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:51am AEDT

Map: Port Kembla 2505
The parents of a seven-year-old girl who is believed to have starved to death have been arrested on the New South Wales south coast.

A 46-year-old man and his 37-year-old wife were arrested this morning at Albion Park railway station on the state's south coast.

Police say a member of the public identified the couple after arrest warrants were issued yesterday.

The couple were arrested without incident and have been held at Port Kembla police station.

Two weeks ago, their seven-year-old daughter was found dead at their Hawks Nest home on the state's north coast, weighing just nine kilograms.

Police have taken the couple separately to hospital to administer prescription medication and they will be brought back to Port Kembla police station for further questioning this afternoon.
--------------------------

Wes

In some ways our police forces are antiquated, in that being, he may get the phone book treatment for starters.

Either way, a slow casteration with butter knife in public would still not be enough, and as I said if the state government of Queensland was too 'limp wristed' to act when they knew of problems, the blood in on thier hands too, but I won't jump the gun until more comes out in the wash.

Cheers,

Wes

Wes,

It is times like these that I wish my witchly powers would allow me the ability to make Dannemora air-transportable anywhere world-wide with a concurrent ability to reset the clock back 86 years and assign him a cell mate named Carl.

:rage:That's just friggin wrong! :rage: I'm beyond words.

Holy s***! Reading the second story and hearing that the girl was found dead BARELY WEIGHED 20 POUNDS at seven years old made me sick to my stomach... Christ my neice who is 2 weighs about that much. As for the father of the first girl is there any punishment even fitting for him? His own daughter... I dont know anything about the CAS in Australia but I do know that after three incidents coming to their attention they should have done more work with this family. Something had to have been up.

Sigh... such a sick world.

It's at times like this that I think back in favor to the days when the Chinese government would execute the bloke and bill the family for the service.

To the family & friends of the little girl I send my condolences.
My prayers are with them

May god speed!

Back