• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Yay!

Congrats Fry. Hopefully it will be official soon and results will start to filter through for the rest of us who are waiting.

Good luck to you.

As mentioned in another thread or 2, Got that long awaited call! Holy shyte! I'm uber fackin happy! Time for another beer! Then lots of running to work it off ::)

Congrats. I hope you won't wait too long because waiting (to start bmq) is hellll, especially when you know that you are in and all it takes is one step forward that you wait for. Its all it takes to start you dream career omg that sucks anyways i am proud of this site it helped me to find a lot of informations about everyting..

Cheers Everybody   :salute:

PS: i am waiting for the call to start bmq i was accepted in everything i am going in 031 infantry regular ..and i hope i will start bmq in January 2006 (St-jean)

Wolfe,

Thanks. You know, if you're already merit listed, you just might make BMQ before the winter... There's a selection board sept 5th.

Well everything is done all my file is completed so i hope i will go before winter i just saw in the basic training forum that there is a bmq between October and December and some people got the call yesterday so i hope i will join them, so i will wait for a call...i hope.

Cheers  :salute: :cdn:

yep, just might be a possibility. Oct 3rd my basic starts, and sept 5th is the next selection board. They may squeeze you in.

OK i am OK for a little place  :eek: i think i am gonna call the army today to know what is happening with my file ..i hope..that i will start bmq in October..i am gonna pray now.

Wolf :salute: :cdn: :salute:

yeah... giving them a call wouldn't hurt at all. With the big numbers of infantry, prehaps you've got a good chance. Anywho, it's late. Caio.

Ciao fry congrats btw weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hey ya there is a selection board on the 5th, my recruiter said so also... hope you all the best  :) :cdn:

Thanks! Good to hear, prehaps you may squeeze in as well!

Congratulations man! That's awesome! I don't really know you too well or anyone on this board for that matter, but i'm actually excited for you. I'm handing in my applications tomorrow...I just can't wait till i'm finally in.

Congrats once again man.  :salute:

That's good to hear. The sooner you get the ball rolling, the better it will be for you. All kinds of unexpected things can happen along the way(recruiting) and could take time. One bit of advice, make sure you can do the fitness test times 1.5. That way you shouldn't have any problems.

Well i just called the cfrc and they told me that my file is still in Ottawa and they are looking my medical exam. The thing is that when i did the medical test i didn't pass the pipi test because i drank 3 cups of juice in the morning so they found too much sugars and they send me to my personal doctor so i went passed a deeper exam and the doctor said you are in perfect condition and i gave the file back... so now in Ottawa they are examining my med test again but i think its gonna go faster i hope so... the cfrc told me to called them in the week of the 12th september.

Hmm... so, you have to call them sept 12th? If you have to wait till then, you can probably kiss your hopes of fall bmq goodbye, as the last selection board is sept 5th...

I think that at september 5th they are gonna choose me and when i am gonna call i will have an answer i hope so....i want to be in the army so bad  ;D

PS: If i am choosed at september 5th when will i start bmq ????

I sure I read somewhere that there are two selection boards in Sept, two in Oct and two in November.

That's a whole lotta newbies.  If this info is accurate then anyone who is merit listed with a good score should be rollin!!!

that may be true... but I'm talking about NCM boards, and I'm also talking about being to bmq BEFORE xmas. BMQ doesn't run through xmas, so the sept 5th would probably the very last possibility for anyone going.

Yay!!! I'm sworn in!

A ton of paperwork though. Any of you with NRTD Borden instructions, did they tell ya what to do with the last sheet of paper? It's a form, but I'm not sure if it goes faxed or handed in. I've heard it goes handed in, but it says fax it prior to the trip to Borden.

The feeling couldn't be described. I'm a private! A recruit private, but a private nonetheless.

Fry said:
Yay!!! I'm sworn in!

A ton of paperwork though. Any of you with NRTD Borden instructions, did they tell ya what to do with the last sheet of paper? It's a form, but I'm not sure if it goes faxed or handed in. I've heard it goes handed in, but it says fax it prior to the trip to Borden.

The feeling couldn't be described. I'm a private! A recruit private, but a private nonetheless.

Congratulations on your swearing in first of all.

Who told you the sheet gets handed in?  If you had questions, why didn't you ask the clerk at the recruiting centre while you were there?  Since you didn't do that, your best call would be to phone the recruiting centre and ask them.

Back