• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Yay!

Fry

Inactive
Reaction score
You can delete this mods, but I couldn't contain myself :D

Passed the aptitude, qualified for Armoured(1st choice) as well as arty air defence and sig op. Passed medical, passed physical, passed interview!

I await the call!!! I am so happy, finally I'm going to be doing something that I want to do, and that makes a difference.

Gone to have a celebration BBQ and beer! Wooo!

Army.ca and it's members,

Thanks for having this site and providing your input. I have learned from this site and from it's members. I have much more to learn yet, so bring it on!

Glad to hear it's going well for you, enjoy the beer!

good news, it seems to be going around,  I got the call for the PT test.

all the best to ya.

thanks a lot... I never met so many kind people before either, they were all supportive of the bunch of us, and gave good advice. Same as this forum, I'm happy as a pig in  **** ! :D

Fry, you little B*stard, you better not be drinking my Black Horse!  8) Congrats my man, when you are able again send me a PM. I'll update you on my sit!

congratulations! I just got the news that all my records are back from Borden and I am in! Just waiting for the call to be sworn in. Pass me a beer  ;D

haha, island rhyno, not sure bout the PM thingy, but you can PM me your email and I can email you. I can read em, but can't send em... Arg.. oh well. Haha, beers to everyone! Too bad we all couldn't actually get together and have a few beers... to... I dunno, celebrate stuff and crap and things... lol.  ::)

Fry what'd you do to get a recorded warning? Farthest I ever got was probation (2 / ! \ signs)........jealous >:D

Futuretrooper said:
congrats man :salute:

I'm merit listed and waiting for the call

I called the recruiting center yesterday, and I was told that I am merit listed, and the next selection board will be held on July 18.

I had to mail the recruiting centre some info that I got my family doctor to fill out, so I'll call em on friday to see where I stand... I can't wait. I'm more excited now than I used to be, when I was a youngster and it was Christmas time... lol. Hope it's all worth it.

They told me July 18th is the next selection board or somethin... Now I got those vision forms in the mail and gotta visit the optometrist on thursday... Arg, Arg, Arg. Also, my family doc was also a slack @$$ in mailing those forms. Might make the drive to the recruiting centre(3hours) to deliver them myself.

Yeah, I had to get my doc to fill some papers out too... they only charged me 100 bones for a physical as opposed to 150. I'm waiting for a call too... Finished all the tests and an Interview.... It does feel like Christmas once all the tests are done. Im going for Naval Electronics Technician (Communications). Anyone got any feedback as to when I may possibly receive a call? How long usually is the wait approximately? Jeez I hate waiting!  ;D

Congratulations! Hopefully someday I will be saying the same thing! Cheers to your beer! And I am thankful to find this site too....Rebecca

yep, this is a very good site indeed, and I'm sure you won't be long going through the process... I'm about to be put in for the july 18th selection board and I only first went to the recruiting office in may.

An update though. These new vision forms, I have -2.00 and -2.25 in my eyes, but my optometrist told me not to worry, I passed well enough to make combat arms.

however, getting selected is a different story. For some reason, I don't think I'll get to see BMQ anytime this year :(

Good news!

Kincanucks just informed me that I've been selected for Air Defence Artillery!!!

Bad News...

The local CFRC doesn't have any results for me.. Hopefully there's just a delay :)... hopefully.

Congratulations Fry!  That's great to hear.  Best of luck to you!  ;D

Fry said:
Good news!

Kincanucks just informed me that I've been selected for Air Defence Artillery!!!

Bad News...

The local CFRC doesn't have any results for me.. Hopefully there's just a delay :)... hopefully.

Congratulations.............i guess

*struggles to contain laughter*

Back