• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Xbox360 GamerTags for desktop.

Warvstar

Inactive
Reaction score
If you run a windows system, the you can have you're very own gamertag on you're desktop.

If you want these things on you're desktop first go here and create one, unless you already have one
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/myxbox/mygamercard.htm
then once you are done that just
right click desktop
click New
click Text Document

then open the new file and write copy this in there (select it all and click CTRL-C, CTRL-V to paste into the new file)

<BODY STYLE="margin: 0px">
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YOURGAMERTAG.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">YOURGAMERTAG</iframe></body>

then save the file and rename it .htm

then right click desktop and click properties
click desktop tab
click customize desktop bottun
click web tab
click new button
browse for the file you just created

then it is on you're desktop, now just position the bottum and righ bars of the new gamertag on the desktop in as close as possible, it should like like the gamer tag on my desktop in the picture.

I know this is a little bit off-topic... But has anyone seen how much these things are going for? It's disgusting... On American eBay at least it seems to be this way.

They're offering "deals" that include Xbox 360's, iPod's, PSP's, and other crap for, well... the price I saw was $17,155,000.00 which has to be a typo by the site or just some crazy people.

The most expensive I've seen someone bid on is for an Xbox 360 with a "premium t-shirt" for $19,420.69
It's located here if you're crazy enough (and rich enough) to bid on it.

And the bidder just happens to never have done any business on ebay before but is willing to start off with an almost $20,000 bid...

Possibly full of it?

But yeah, they are really expensive, just not quite that much.

Me and my brother were lucky enough to get one on launch day - without a preorder. Then again we played it smart and went to a small electronics department in a store. Not like the people who went to Futureshop or Best Buy expecting to get one (my friend told me that they were sold out at 7pm the day before). Any 360 gamers around here? If you play PGR3 or Perfect Dark Zero, send an invite my way at "Widowmaker 031".  :threat:

Call of Duty 2 Is where it is at.  Play the British mission of defending the newly taken German town.  Nothing like spraying down German infantry with a MG

Call of Duty 2 Is where it is at.  Play the British mission of defending the newly taken German town.  Nothing like spraying down German infantry with a MG

I play the game and I'm getting creamed - I assume some of the other high scorerers are using the above technology??? I figure some of the high scoring types must be using a technological edge - I use my key board....

cheers, mdh

Back