• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTT: My modified Jump Ruck for your original unmolested C2 Ruck

armybuck041

Donor
Inactive
Reaction score
Good Morning Gents,

I am looking to trade my C2 Ruck modified into a Jump Ruck for an original unmolested C2 Ruck with the correct 64 pattern style straps and rubber bag. If you have one of the earlier rubberized valises, that would be a bonus i'd pay extra for.

Reason is that I need a C2 Ruck to use as prop for my M151A2 when I take it to shows etc, so I am looking for something completely original from the 70s era.

I will cover shipping for both ends, but it needs to be a straight trade and ideally your Ruck should be complete and serviceable.

Mine is an original C2 Frame with one of the later style (late 90s) slightly larger cordura bag with fastex buckles. The yoke/strap kit was offered through the Unit Kit Shops in Petawawa in the early 2000s. The back pad is from an 82 Pattern. The package is finished off with A7A Straps which secure the valice/bag. Everything is serviceable without any damage or rips. See pics:

IMG_01065.jpg

IMG_01076.jpg

Edit: I would also consider buying it outright if you're not interested in a trade.

I will trade, I have a few complete original rubber C2s but no cordura C2, even got the original waist belts.  We can keep the postage down by trading bags and straps and keeping our frames.  PM me

Back