• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTS: Dropzone Recce Smock XL

Lerch

Inactive
Reaction score
I have for sale a CADPAT Dropzone Recce Smock in XL.

I picked it up second hand three years back and its been my favorite field kit since. Reason I'm selling is because I'm gonna be ordering one custom sized, so your gain.

Some details;
-previous owner tailored it with foliage loops over the back.
-I had it tailored with velcro closure on each chest pocket.
-I also had the top zipper side of each pocket sewn down so they didn't flop around.
-there is foam padding included for the elbows.
-this is the older pattern smock with small velcro panels and no holster zippers.

I'll get some pictures up this weekend when I get home, but it looks exactly as shown on the DZ website.

Price = $300 OBO

Brandon-20110905-00358.jpg

And here's some details of the pockets;

Brandon-20110905-00361.jpg
Brandon-20110905-00360.jpg

Hi Lerch,

Im interested..... But have a couple questions..

1.  Im slightly under 6 foot, is this XL going to be too big for me..
2.  Where are you ordering the Custom Sized Recce Smock from??

If you could post a couple more pics that would also help in the decision, I cant really tell if the smock has the zip of breast pockets from the shots you have posted.  thanks...

The XL is a bit short on me at 6'7" (that's why I'm ordering a new one), but would fit anyone around 6' fine (the chest is around 48").

The jacket has zippered pockets behind each chest pocket, plus two zippered pockets in the interior chest.

I dont know if my 2 cents will help but I have an xl recce smock that i purchased second hand, i believe it was through army.ca around 2006.  I'm 6'1 200 lbs and it fits me fine.  I like it very much and if you are similarly sized I think you will be very pleased with this item.  If you are in ottawa you can even try mine on if you want.

Back