• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB: OLD Medic Jump Bag

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Remember the days when we all used to complain about how crappy the damn jump bag was? How it was never comfortable unless you did some modifications yourself? Like sewing on a webbing yoke, or just completely putting civi style shoulder straps on it?

Well... I miss the old jump packs. I kidd you not! Sure I've got some updated packs to lug my crap around, but I still miss that old throw anywhere and who cares bag... so... anyone out there got one that they don't want anymore? I don't care if it's got a wrecked zipper or anything, as long as the pack's still got the essential pockets in the right places.

I tried my local surplus shops and they don't have any, so I'm appealing to you my fellow Milnet.ca...ers to help me!

Much appreciated!

Ask and you shall receive! DY call me after work I have a brand new one in my garage and you can have it.

Noneck

Ah thank you Noneck! Mods please delete and toss to the ethers of the net.

I'm looking for something else aside from the little shoulder bag to throw in the back of my Iltis.
Not familiar with that kind of bag. Got any pictures?

Medic, I'll send you the pics once I get the bag ;D

Cheers,

Derek.

Interesting. Shame there are no surplus stores around here as I'd like to have one.
If anyone has one kicking around?

Simon

Back