• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB 64 Pattern Frame and/or Complete Ruck

hotei

Reaction score
As the title says, lookin' for either a 64 pattern frame, or preferably the complete ruck (will accept any aftermarket bags). Willing to pay top dollar.

If you're not so concerned about price, why don't you just by a complete '64 from CP Gear?  (Not that they are expensive or anything however)

Just thought I would amend this thread to let everyone know a frame and main bag have been found. Thanks to everyone for the help!

I to answer your question, dirtydog, the 64 pattern bag from CP is just that. It does not include the frame (which was the component I most needed). Anyway, like I said, I managed to procure that and the main bag, so I am good to go!

I got a spare frame, used, could use a repaint, but still in top notch shape.

Yours free, just some renumeration for shipping would be nice.

pm me your address.

hotei said:
Just thought I would amend this thread to let everyone know a frame and main bag have been found. Thanks to everyone for the help!

I to answer your question, dirtydog, the 64 pattern bag from CP is just that. It does not include the frame (which was the component I most needed). Anyway, like I said, I managed to procure that and the main bag, so I am good to go!
Ah, I see CP Gear doesn't sell frames anymore.  Well good luck, I'm a big fan of the '64.

FYI I was in Bevers  last month he had three 64 pattern frames on the wall .

Back