• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WREN HMCS Hocheleaga? (unknown name - possibly my grandmother's twin)

Do you think that the young woman in the WREN uniform bears any resamblance to my grandmother?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pangela84

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know the identity of this WREN (at least I am assuming she is a WREN)?  She visited my grandmother's place of employment called Kresgie's in Montreal. And the ladies who were working with my grandmother made this WREN take a picture of herself because she looked SO much like my grandmother. The ladies thought my grandmother was playing a practical joke. I also tried to post the picture of my grandmother...she took a picture in the photo booth as well on the same day but, it was too big to upload on here. For now, I just have the picture of the WREN who was kind enough to pose in a photo booth. The photo was then given to my grandmother when she came back from her coffee break. My grandmother nearly fainted!

Thanks... :cdn:

Pangela84 said:
Does anyone know the identity of this WREN (at least I am assuming she is a WREN)?  She visited my grandmother's place of employment called Kresgie's in Montreal. And the ladies who were working with my grandmother made this WREN take a picture of herself because she looked SO much like my grandmother. The ladies thought my grandmother was playing a practical joke. I also tried to post the picture of my grandmother...she took a picture in the photo booth as well on the same day but, it was too big to upload on here. For now, I just have the picture of the WREN who was kind enough to pose in a photo booth. The photo was then given to my grandmother when she came back from her coffee break. My grandmother nearly fainted!

Thanks... :cdn:

Here is a picture of my grandmother...taken on the same day.  For comparison.

Back