• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

open water is another one

I sadly seen both back to back in one night - i dont think i watched a movie again for 6 months

readytogo said:
Any of the Tremors movies (psychotic worms in texas)

The first Tremors movie is considered one of the best horror movies out there! For a low-budget movie it had more suspense and thrills than many similar themed movies with 10 times the budget. What I liked was the nice blend of horror and humour, and the excellent special effects - no CGI!

The sequels, and TV show that they spawned are another thing altogether.

GROUNDHOG DAY... with Bill Murray. Frig, I felt like puking after seeing the tenth repeat of his day and that was only what? Ten minutes into the movie???

Serious motion-sickness...

PMedMoe said:
Agreed.  I kept rooting for the shark.  ;D

Nothing worse than movies based on fact but written entirely with fiction since there were like... you know, survivors? To tell the story??

Same thing with The Perfect Storm.  "Based on a True story on events that probably did or did not take place"... (My quote)

Zardoz with Sean Connery... Never actually watched it but the trailer is worth a look.  It's way ****ed up.

Rogo said:
Zardoz with Sean Connery... Never actually watched it but the trailer is worth a look.  It's way ****ed up.

Its very bad. Trust me.

Is there a puking smiley thing here?

In the B-movie style, nothing beats "Deadly Prey":

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/deadly_prey/

Less bad, but enticing, Night of the Lepus.

Gotta love it...

My buddy and I made a list of movies when I worked at a movie rental store and got free rentals.  Here is that list.  There is 37.  It goes from worst to best (haha).  Only truly bad movies made the list.  We gauged what was bad based on these criteria:

1.  Had we heard of the title before?
2.  Was it made in Canada?
3.  If not, was it made by a company we know?
4.  If so, was it a company that has made other bad movies on this list?
5.  Does the cover of the box look stupid?

If it was a 'yes' to 1 and 3 we didn't watch it.  If it was a yes to anything else, we'd watch that shit...

# Ax'em

# Mummy Maniac

# Ankle Biters

# Scarecrow Slayer

# Final Examination

# Carnage Road

# Blood Sisters

# Death Factory

# The Curse of El Charro

# Night Feeders

# Predator Island

# Ghost Lake

# Hallows End

# Cheerleader Massacre

# Grim Reaper

# Ghost Rig

# Demonic

# Transmorphers

# Pterodactyl

# Anaconda 3

# Attack of the Sabretooth

# Ice Spiders

# Haunted Boat

# Boa vs. Python

# Megalodon

# Sasquatch Hunters

# Centipede

# Sleepover Nightmare

# Bloody Mary

# The Gravedancers

# Evilbreed

# Raptor

# Scarecrow

# Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave

# Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis

# Frankenfish

# Poultrygeist

i can't go back and read 20 pages just to see if this movie has been mentioned, but,

Hero.  Jet Li martial arts flick from about 7 or 8 years ago.

what a terrible movie. walked out of it in 10 mins, never had I done that so fast...

i have to add another.  "2012" was on demand last night so me and the wife watched it.

what a f*&^)^% piece of crap!

trigger324 said:
i have to add another.  "2012" was on demand last night so me and the wife watched it.

what a f*&^)^% piece of crap!

Oh common, you mean you didn't like the part where the step-dad says "I feel like something is pulling us apart.." and then the floor of the supermarket splits in half between their feet?!  I thought that was just such a brilliant use of imagery, watch out One FLew Over The CooCoos Nest!  :p

Can't you people learn to SPELL, use correct grammar, etc.

It took me a little time and returning to this post to finally figure out that "Oh common," was actually "Oh, come on!"

Hot Rod. Normally I'm a fan of the stupid comedies, but, much like Ben Stiller did in Tropic Thunder, they went full retard. Never go full retard. I turned it off after he went out to "punch dance" his anger away. That pretty much sealed it for me. Never again, will I watch a movie featuring a current SNL cast member.

Back