• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

MedTechStudent

Inactive
Reaction score
What Is The Worst Movie You've Ever Seen, And Why?

Preferably high budget movies that most people would know.  Even though there are tons of terrible B List movies out there!

My Top Three:

3- Jaws The Revenge (Unrealistic plot and terrible effects.)
2- Gigli (Terrible acting on both parts, and a story line that made me want to tear my own eyes out with boredom.)
1- I Know Who Killed Me (It was bad...)

Also thought I would throw it out there that Worst actor/actress nominations are allowed too ;)  I hate Dakota Fanning for instance.   ;D

1. the blair witch project
2. shawn of the dead, but I've been told that i I hate this movie because i don't get British humor, mind you I loved hot fuzz and that's british i think

Open water. story of a couple stranded at sea after they get accidently stranded when their scuba tour boat leaves..

Basically a movie where a married couple floats around arguing about how much they hate each other and their marriage is a sham.

:-X

Beadwindow 7 said:
Open water. story of a couple stranded at sea after they get accidently stranded when their scuba tour boat leaves..

Basically a movie where a married couple floats around arguing about how much they hate each other and their marriage is a sham.

I agree with that one.  I was rooting for the shark to eat them!  Thankfully, I watched it on DVD and fast forwarded through most of it.  ;D

A British movie called "Black Sunday"

Lahr Theater early 70's. Was on duty that weekend so I decided to catch a movie on Friday night.

Got my ticket, drink, popcorn and sat down. Place was nearly full.

Movie began and within the first five minutes, everyone there realized that the movie was about two male gay lovers.

Place emptied during the six and seven minute of the movie.

From that day, I read all the movie critics comments.

An old movie called "Operation Lightning Strike"....filmed in Poland, dubbed into English.

The movie was loosely based on the Polish defense during WW2.

Sad thing was everything that was shot at by either MG, 9mm, per wpn....blew up.

One guy shot at some chickens with an MG42 and they exploded...then moved onto some barrels, which exploded.

Not just a little puff either but a ball of flame.      ::)

Regards

Beadwindow 7 said:

LOL. I liked this movie!!

I thought about this incident as I watched it ... Tom & Eileen Lonergan

And hey -- it happen just last week too:

Forgotten divers

Timeline.  With paul walker or whatever his name was.  You know the guy from fast and the furious.

Fargo

Painful to watch, but for some reason it got some good reviews.  Didn't find it funny in the least.

Back