• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

Worse movie ever ?

I bet none of you have heard of or seen this one.....

"Cold War Killers"

I have to say my worst movie ever was Rob Roy I still want the time that I spent watching it back . I was forced into seeing it  by an old girl friend .  Crazy thing we do for girls

"Call me"....it was so bad, that even for $2.50 Tuesday, I got up and walked out after about 10 minutes...

OK
Thin red line is pretty bad

but the worst of the worst is mosquito coast with Harrison Ford

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091557/

Hmmm - We almost left "Eyes Wide Shut" it was so stupid

Death Proof was weird too.

The English Patient, and The Piano - Tied for "Biggest hype over Blah"

Windtalkers,  Nick,(Cage) what the hell were you thinking man?

Starship Troopers. Ok, some hot chicks and special effects can not erase the travesty made from Heinlein's novel.

The only one I really disagree with from those listed so far is "Shawn of the Dead". 

"Alright, you t*ats."

"I'm not a t*at, I'm a lecturer!"
:rofl:

Sigger said:
[size=30pt]Take that back!! :rage:

Never, it was horrible. Truly horrible!  Any film that shows prostitutes being abducted, taken to a farm and tortured and killed...

I respect that "art" must push the boundaries of society, and that yes this "film" is simply mirroring events that have happened; it is still the worst film ever. But then again I haven't watched "Karla" (the life story of the woman who helped her husband rape a lot of women and eventually participated first hand in the rape and murder of her own sister)

Or that film of little kittens getting tortured http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2012723.stm

Given the juvenile tastes of most of the audience the movie
industry cater to, its a very difficult question to answer.However
the most disgusting movie I ever watched was Texas Chainsaw
Massacre, like watching a snuff movie,.By the way I enjoyed The
English Patient.
                   Regards

Zip said:
Windtalkers,  Nick,(Cage) what the hell were you thinking man?

Starship Troopers. Ok, some hot chicks and special effects can not erase the travesty made from Heinlein's novel.

Lol I loved Starship Troopers  ;D  I liked Windtalkers to for that matter!

M Night Shyamalan's "The Village" . What an utter piece of garbage! I actually fell asleep for part of it in the movie theatre.

acnose said:
Timeline.  With paul walker or whatever his name was.  You know the guy from fast and the furious.

Yeah, the movie was lousy.  Too bad, because the book was actually pretty good.  I think it was the casting of Paul Walker.  Why is he an actor?  ???

The Ring- what an unadulterated piece of crap
Bubble Boy- every actor has to start somewhere, but jeeeez

Wickerman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2WRreARo

"NO! NOT THE BEES!!!"

I think the worst movie I've ever seen was "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" starting the Bee Gee's and Peter Frampton. Coming home from a party at 3 in the morning it was the only thing on.... after 5 minutes I decided to watch infomercials instead

Back