• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

wow i don't know if anyone post these ones yet but i sadly watched both back-to-back last light

house of the dead

open water2 - i can't even believe they made a second

they were so horrible that i thought i was gonna go crazy lol

armychick2009 said:
Man, you mean, they survived the first one??????

no this time it was 6 people and a baby they jump in the water and didnt lower the ramp

I think this is a clear winner (and by winner, I mean loser)

Hard Ticket to Hawaii

Saw this years ago on late-night cable.  It was so bad I had to watch just to see if it got any worse... and it did.

Just watch THIS 'jem' of a scene...  horrible.

New contender: Stonehenge Apocalypse
(don't ask my why I actually watched it... the name alone was almost a deterrent)

Just reading through the IMDB page, there's an interesting list of errors;
[quote author=IMDB]
  • Errors in geography: At the beginning of the movie Jacob reports on picking up an electro-magnetic burst from Maine to England, but the line he follows ends in the North East of England, not the South West - some 270 miles away from Stonehenge.
  • Revealing mistakes: Characters in and around the fake Stonehenge all drive vehicles with the steering wheel on the left. This being England the steering wheel should be on the right.
  • Revealing mistakes: When Jacob first goes into the fake Stone Henge area, he passes a sign that says 'authorize'. Being in England, this should be spelled "authorise".
  • Factual errors: The primary school the scientists base themselves at on Salisbury Plain is called an "Elementary School" (written on the side of the school), a term which does not exist in the UK.
  • Factual errors: Major Peatman has three 'pips' on his shoulder, this actually donates a captain in the British Army, a major would have a single crown instead of the 'pips'.
  • Errors in geography: In the background scenery in the scenes showing Stonehenge there are some rather large mountains - not a general feature of Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire.
  • Revealing mistakes: In the newspaper article in the opening sequence "Mayan Calendar" is spelled as "Mayan Calander". Also when the radio guy is looking at websites at the beginning "Salisbury" is spelled as "Salsbury" on one site.
[/quote]

I would add to that; Trying to pass off an old Iltis as a modern British military vehicle.

Wow RHFC, I'm surprised you were able to sit through the whole thing!  That is a horrible movie!  Almost as bad as "Cop Out".

motox said:
Wow RHFC, I'm surprised you were able to sit through the whole thing!  That is a horrible movie!  Almost as bad as "Cop Out".

To be fair, I was doing homework at the same time... had it on as 'background' noise...  but it was too horrible to ignore; like a train wreck.

I would say it was time I'll never get back, but I was partially using it to do productive work.

As for Cop Out; got about 10 min in to it and had to stop. 'Nuff said.

I really enjoy these types of threads and thought about starting this topic--glad I searched first, so let's get it started again!

Silent Hill 2

It was so awful, I just can't describe...decent visual effects could not cover up the vacant, money-waster that it was.

Any movie Will Farrel makes or is in.
Most Jim Carey movies other than Liar Liar and Bruce All Mighty
Punisher with Dulph Lungrin
Drive
Winter War
Iron Eagle II
Fire Fox
Saw
U 571
Cow Boys and Aliens WTF

Napoleon Dynamite

There are a few few others but i have flushed them out of my memory bank. Hopefully they do not resurface at a later date causing PBMSD (Post Bad Movie Stress Disorder)

Back