• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

Danjanou said:
I thought they were training films? 8)
No, Michael had it right the first time.  Don't believe me?  Come to my house any Friday night.  We have pizza deliveries, lost hitchhikers, adventurous neighbours...Wait, sorry...that's not my life.  That was the last movie I watched.

Maybe they are training films?

You guys need training?  :-\  No wonder men watch more than women!  ;)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the old British training films produced by the Army Kinema Corporation. They were mostly Second World War vintage but survived in the Canadian army well into the sixties. Having said that, my all time favorite in the combination of flimsy plot, wooden dialogue and poor acting category has to be the VD awareness film we were shown in recruit training.

Old Sweat said:
Having said that, my all time favorite in the combination of flimsy plot, wooden dialogue and poor acting category has to be the VD awareness film we were shown in recruit training.

Yeah, I remember that one.

"Pizza guy!"

"But we have no money!"

"I think we can work something out..."

I don't think this has been posted, but Troll 2 is probably one of the worst movies EVER. Look it up on IMDB and laugh at its awfulness.

Here's a little taste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

Blair Witch Project - Those turds had it coming for losing the map.

Captain Ron - Has the honor of being the only movie I've ever walked out of (and I was only 13 or so at the time, and could put up with most things.)

Driven - should have called it Drivel. Stalone in an open wheeled racer? Riiiiiight.

Hey I liked Captain Ron. 8)

Bad movies can be divided into two categories,  the first like anything by Ed Wood are so bad they're actually good.

Then there is the rest. Case in point several years ago I used to write movie reviews (and other stuff) for a consumer web site.

Several of the reviewers had a contest to determine what was worst movie of all and actually challenged each other to write reviews of them. Some stiff competition, but the one I was stuck with Fred Ray Olsen'e Alien Dead, has to be in the top 10 of all time really bad movies.

http://www0.epinions.com/review/mvie_mu-1000606/content_36061810308

The Ring.  What a craptacular piece of unadulterated craptastic...ummmm...crap.

The Worst movie in the history of Cinematography has got to be "Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter". This movie stars our hero, Jesus Christ battling the forces of evil and Vampires with the awesome power of God... and Kung Fu

See, I hear about something like that, and figure it's a must see. IS it the principles you don't like, or was it just poorly done?

Old Sweat said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the old British training films produced by the Army Kinema Corporation. They were mostly Second World War vintage but survived in the Canadian army well into the sixties. Having said that, my all time favorite in the combination of flimsy plot, wooden dialogue and poor acting category has to be the VD awareness film we were shown in recruit training.

Who could forget the shear realism of the 1960's circa "Reconaissance Patrol" when 4 Brits de-bus at the start-line from a Ferret which is already occupied by it's normal crew of 2 ?  Or the 1950's vintage Cdn. Army military law trg. film where Cpl. Mercer dances the hatless jig in that he told a superior rank who disturbed his breakfast to "bugger off & leave me alone".

probobly the first 3 min. of this. Made by Disney, the DND and the NFBC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rODm7HF5lFU

One that I am surprised not to see here was "A History of Violence" with the guy that played Aragorn...

Movie rolls along, and rolls along and all of the sudden its the credits and I'm still trying to piece together the plot.

Oh No a Canadian said:
probobly the first 3 min. of this. Made by Disney, the DND and the NFBC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rODm7HF5lFU

I found that rather entertaining!!!!

JesseWZ said:
One that I am surprised not to see here was "A History of Violence" with the guy that played Aragorn...

Movie rolls along, and rolls along and all of the sudden its the credits and I'm still trying to piece together the plot.

I agree. I was excited to see it because I love me some Viggo Mortensen but what a slow moving movie - although the scene on the stairs was...entertaining  :nod:

Trolls 2...c'mon people. It has the lowest rating of any movie on IMBD.com. It is about Goblins, there are no trolls in the movie. The goblins live in the town of NILBOG (Goblin backwards) and eat humans, but only after they turn them into vegetables because they are vegetarian goblins. Terrible, terrible, terrible movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105643

Mighty W said:
The Worst movie in the history of Cinematography has got to be "Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter". This movie stars our hero, Jesus Christ battling the forces of evil and Vampires with the awesome power of God... and Kung Fu

Cult classics don't count.  lol

Worst movie..."The Pallbearer" with that idiot who played Ross on Friends....Never pucked so much in my life then trying to watch that. Kept watching it waiting for it to get better and (like many have said) will never get that time back.

Steve
:cdn:

Mighty W said:

I think that one gets a pass through either the Ed Wood (so bad it's good) clause, or because it has a attained a level of cult following...

...not that it's on my A-list or anything... 

Back