• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War 3 is underway

outfront-conspiracy-watch-tin-foil-hat-big.jpg

alien-tin.png

<sarcasm relating to posts related to BMQ/BMOQ>

If WW3 starts, are we allowed to bring our laptops? What about ipods? Will there be wireless hotspots active during WW3? I have already done a search and could not find anything regarding bringing i-pods to WW3.

Thanks in advance.

</sarcasm>

;D

thunderchild said:
I tend to agree but there is the problem of fighting an Ideology not empire that separates the two ad makes them distinctive.

Which ideology are we talking about now:  international communism, or the many facets of radical Islam?

thunderchild said:
The only reason I did not include the Cold War was that it was fought by proxy in Korea, 4 Arab/Israeli wars, Vietnam, Cuba, Angola, Lebanon, Afghanistan etc these wars were not global in nature in so far as  the USSR and NATO (being the major powers by far) didn't fight it out directly.  This is much the same way that Iran and Syria are using Hezbollah and hamas to attack Israel. 

IF we are going to debate terminology then Gulf war-1 could be considered WW-3 given it's scope approval by the UN and number of nations that took part.

Well now you are confusing me.

First you state, that due to the length of time it has taken us, much less than "2 major Global Wars" that we are in for a long fight to build up to WW3.

thunderchild said:
Well in terms of time WW-1 was 4years, WW-2 was 6years, the war on terror is in it's 7th year and we still haven't toppled the 2 largest supporters of world terrorism being Iran and Syria I think that it is fair to say that we are on the way to WW-3.

Fair to say we are on our way to another global war??  Wars in Africa, Indo-China, Central America, Cuban Missile Crisis, and no global war.  Now we have a Major attack on US soil, two wars, and some countries snubbing their noses at the west and you can say we are on the way to a global war??

When I threw at you a situation, which took a lot more the "Seven Year's" you mentioned about the time it has take to fight the war on terror, a global war which brought us many time on the brink of total annihilation, you brush it off as two empires dukeing it out.  Last time I looked, we were fighting the evil ideology known as communism.

thunderchild said:
None of the major terrorist formations have been destroyed, Al quieda is reformed in Pakistan, Hamas is getting pasted now, Hezbollah is still operating both armed by Iran.  The Taliban is being equipped by Iran, Syria is providing logistics and training.  Neither country has been dealt with directly so the fighting will go on until they are.

Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, Angola, Rhodesia…… Ya a good thing we never got our hands dirty by fighting the Soviets or China directly, eh?

So, sorry to sound crass, but in the name of Jobe was the intent of your original diatribe?  I think before you make any bold statements, you think through what you are posting.

Some of us have been around long enough to remember much more tense times…

dileas

tess

forza_milan said:
<sarcasm relating to posts related to BMQ/BMOQ>

If WW3 starts, are we allowed to bring our laptops? What about ipods? Will there be wireless hotspots active during WW3? I have already done a search and could not find anything regarding bringing i-pods to WW3.

Thanks in advance.

</sarcasm>

;D

Don't know what I'd do if I couldn't read XKCD, Explosm, and Dinosaur Comics every day... and FACEBOOK! Oh noes!

CougarDaddy said:
Phew....at least no one mentioned that crazy POLAR SHIFT apocalypse idea of 2012 again.  ;D And someone should think of introducing a special smiley with a tinfoil helmet.

You mean the poll's gravitation shifting and creating catastrophic earthquakes worldwide...? oops.

Haggis said:
Very true, George.  Couple that with the institutionalized aversion to buying any military kit "off the shelf" in order to maximize the economic benefits to Canada and "bolster" certain sectors of Canadian industry and business.  (Did we really need the LSVW???)

We needed a new light support vehicle, not the LSVW/POS.

Does not the traditional definition of a World War involve massed armies of allied countries fighting each other? In today's political climate, what superpower countries could possibly force project enough to warrant a total mobilization? China has a large army, but if I'm not mistaken they have a limited amphibious capability. The only power that I forsee would be the return of the Russians. They're half way to a dictatorship with Putin and his puppets, and have increased exponentially their defense spending.

The point being that the build up of men, materials and munitions does not happen overnight.  It is a lengthy process and as you pointed out an "Warning Indicator" as to what a hostile nation may be up to.  That being said, how long would it take our Bureaucracy to respond in kind?

Back