• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World Of Warships

I'm there as Technowikinger.  (It's German for "Techno Viking") 

I've got up to the Tier V US Battleship "New York" as well as the US Tier IV CV "Langley". 

This is really a fun game :)

George Wallace said:
The Exchange Rate is a real killer right now.

Agreed but I paid a long time ago (relative to the dollar dropping out of sight).

I'll check for everyone when I'm on there.  Should link up and have a "navy.ca" team smacking people around.  I currently am running level V Kongo,  V Minekaze (best DD in game), VI Aboa, VI Ryujo, V Omaha

Not really a big fan of the US stuff overall, esp their DD's.  LOVE the Jap DD's though.  Waiting eagerly for the UK stuff to come out whenever....

How long did it take to get enough experience points for the BB ? Thats what is slowing me down. ;D

I'm using St Louis now. I can't decide if I'm going to continue down the Cruiser line, or add the South Carolina once I get enough XP.

Unlock both ships if you plan to sell. If you change your mind later, it'll cost you to buy the ship back, and you'l need to save those credits for tier 6+ especially if you don't have premium.

During testing, I loved playing the CV's....Now it is a long hard grind to get to that line. 

One of these days.

Lots of fun though.The battles seem to go quick and after I sink I just cant wait to give it another go. :camo:

Just had an amazing match.  I was in an Isokaze (Japanese Tier IV DD).  The map was Two Brothers (Domination). I ran my ship up the middle in a channel and got to their CVs.  It totally threw off their game plan.  They raced back a BB and maybe a CG to deal with me.  But I sunk a CV and heavily damaged another.  "Good trade" :)

Normally that's a good way to get killed quickly.  It's so important to keep a cruiser near the CVs for AA and destroyer defence.

My best game I sunk 8 enemy ships with my minekaze.  Then they changed detection range on minkaze so that's prob not happening ever again.

I was in my Clemson, had manged to turn the battle by sinking a BB, cruiser and a DD (DD fight was a real dirty knife fight by a worthy opponent). They had a BB and CV left and we had the same plus me. By the end of the DD fight I was almost dead and running out of time, capped the middle cap to slow their victory and choose to go after the CV, spotted him went to engine boost, while their BB killed ours. lining up for the 4th kill and.......my game crashed........ :crybaby:

Nearly at the point where I can upgrade my South Carolina for Wyoming. Just traded my St Louis for Phoenix. A cruiser with torps is a good thing.

The only way is to sell one and buy another. You can't trade between players.

Right click the ship icon at the bottom of the screen and select sell.

Keep your commander so you can build him up for the next ships.

I'm Herpeseus in game if anyone is looking for an easy kill.  :nod:

Alrighty.The tip about selling has come in handy.I finally got my Wyoming.

Back