• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World of Warships Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) Clan Thread

GreenMarine

Inactive
Reaction score
https://army.ca/forums/threads/118528.0.html Same game but this post is more direct for people at play.

From I game discussion I felt this forum would be better served as our communication platform, as we can still be owning to a higher standard while enjoying some of the anonymity that we would not get on social media sites.

Great idea! I don't know why this didn't occur to me before.

As you may have seen in the Message of the Day, we are attempting to get a team of seven players together to try Clan Battles. In keeping with the spirit in which the clan was formed, there are no time commitments associated with this. We're just looking to try this new game mode. If you have a Tier X ship (including the loaners!), please come out during the clan battle windows "from 17:00 PT (20:00 ET) - 20:00 PT (23:00 ET) on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday nights" (https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/yes-we-clan/).

NavyShooter said:
There's an RCN Clan?
Yes, there is! We are mostly current & retired RCN but we also have some CA, RCAF, and others with a military connection mixed in there as well.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They are still trying to get the money together to buy 5 prem ships, but the wives (TB) have asked why they can't all share an Aurora Cruiser?

The Small Dock has just been built in our base, reducing the servicing cost of cruisers by 10% after every battle. I'll be discussing what to build next with the rest of the command team. Feel free to comment here if you have suggestions for what you would like to see.

Halifax Tar said:
Im in a clan of all RCN folks.  HMCS1 is us...

Hey HTar long time eh....I know I put forward on some forum or maybe it was Facebook that Clans down the road have "relationships" HMCS(#)....basically any CF based clan would be a logical first choice as I would hope our members ethics are similar. 

GreenMarine said:
Hey HTar long time eh....I know I put forward on some forum or maybe it was Facebook that Clans down the road have "relationships" HMCS(#)....basically any CF based clan would be a logical first choice as I would hope our members ethics are similar.

Our ethics are basically play as much as we can until our wives start giving us dirty looks lol

Halifax Tar said:
Our ethics are basically play as much as we can until our wives start giving us dirty looks lol

And therein lies the rub.

Both WoT and WoWs can be a bit of a shock to the wallet, especially if 9ner gets wind.

DarthArcadius said:
The Small Dock has just been built in our base, reducing the servicing cost of cruisers by 10% after every battle. I'll be discussing what to build next with the rest of the command team. Feel free to comment here if you have suggestions for what you would like to see.
After an options analysis, we've decided that the next structure to be built in our base will be the destroyer dock to reduce the servicing cost of destroyers by 10% after each battle.

Clan battles turn back on on Wednesday at 2000 - let's see if we can get a group of seven together to try this out!

Well we actually got 3 clan battles in good job guys, it's a learning curve for sure.

GreenMarine said:
Well we actually got 3 clan battles in good job guys, it's a learning curve for sure.
It was a good learning experience :)

DarthArcadius said:
After an options analysis, we've decided that the next structure to be built in our base will be the destroyer dock to reduce the servicing cost of destroyers by 10% after each battle.

Clan battles turn back on on Wednesday at 2000 - let's see if we can get a group of seven together to try this out!

Having reached a balance of 4000 oil this morning, the DD dock has just been built. Clan members having suggestions for what should be built next are welcome to post them here. Have a good day!

22nd Nov 2017, 6 online, 5 ready to go, clan battle guys. :Jedi: :bigfight:

Yesterday, the Bureau of Engineering was built in our base. Enjoy the +3% bonus to XP on all American ships!

GreenMarine said:
22nd Nov 2017, 6 online, 5 ready to go, clan battle guys. :Jedi: :bigfight:
Thanks to those that waited while we tried to put a team together. We'll try again another time!

The German research centre has just been built, giving +3% XP to all German ships.

We are currently at a balance of 1615 oil and are discussing what structure to build next. We've had a request for the Japanese Research Centre. Please post here if you have any suggestions.

Back