• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World of Warcraft/ Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brixxie

Inactive
Reaction score
I had a post in sub boards, But I wanted to bump it forward

Anyone Playing World of Warcraft want to start a army.ca guild ?

If you don't know what world of warcraft is its a MMORPG, There are 5 million plus players.  MMO means massive multiple player on line game. You keep in contact with people all over the world. My husband and I play together, Even thought he is in Barricks . We have pretty high lvl characters.  If a mod says its okay I will post the web site link.

Brixxie :threat:

(Edit by Moderator to alter thread title)

Not to be a smartass, but it's 7+ Million players.

Played it briefly. Didn't care for it much.

Your title is a little confusing as well...

Brixxie said:
I had a post in sub boards, But I wanted to bump it forward

Anyone Playing World of Warcraft want to start a army.ca guild ?

If you don't know what world of warcraft is its a MMORPG, There are 5 million plus players.  MMO means massive multiple player on line game. You keep in contact with people all over the world. My husband and I play together, Even thought he is in Barricks . We have pretty high lvl characters.  If a mod says its okay I will post the web site link.

Brixxie :threat:

Brixxie

In order to get permission for this you need to speak to the site's owner mike Bobbitt. His address can be found in the nominal roll of the forum. Until he says its ok I'm locking this one.

No offence intended, just get permission.

Cheers

Slim

no kidding. maybe its a consipiracy to high jack the internet through fantasy roleplaying.

Uuh, maybe some Masons play WoW, in roughly the same proportion as the general population  plays WoW?

Thats the only connection I can make.

I play WoW...not too much lately, working construction really doesn't make you want to play video games when you get back home from work. When I had no life I managed to get three level 60 Warriors, one 60 Rogue, two 60 hunters, one 60 Mage and a bunch of level 40-50'ish characters. I play on Ysondre, Eredar, Gurubashi (I think that's what it's called...haven't played in weeks, I think my time card ran out) and a few other servers...

But I really don't think making an army.ca guild would even work, even if you got permission...I highly doubt anyone here above the age of 18 who works/in the military has much time to worry about video games, especially one as time consuming as WoW.

On a lighter note, there was a South Park episode all about World of Warcraft...you should watch it on video.google.com or youtube or something..pretty funny stuff.

Have a good one.

edit:  p.s. OH!!!  I almost forgot! A friend of mine that I met in basic was the guy that got me into World of Warcraft...he was THE biggest geek..cool guy but just a big big geek. During his interview they asked him to describe a time in his life where he had to take a leadership role...guess what he used; World of Warcraft. He said he had to take lead of the 'group 5' of a molten core raid over Ventrilo...my god I couldn't stop laughing. Thing is...he VR'd for a very stupid reason...I asked him why he was VR'ing, he said he wanted to go home and play World of Warcraft. Don't let that game take over your life man.

lol that south park was so funny! nice to see it all on you tube.

I added Free masons because that was a hot topic.

Yes WoW is time consumming (If you make it). I just thought maybe for fun

If intrested
LadyBrax 60 human mage -Lightnings Blade
Yeahrly 60 troll rogue - Dark Iron

Okay maybe not a guild but at least some questing. Or PvP ^.~

Brixxie said:

How does THAT make any sense??!

And as for it not being too time consuming - I have practically lost friends to this.

The South Park episode sums it all up.

LOL  well I was just checking with the new expansion coming out would be fun to do out lands with some military folk :D

Sorry, I can't resist :)...

buying and selling  virtual game items

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/5151916.stm

Brixxie said:

Michael O'Leary said:
Since that was the case, I have removed it from the thread title.

Cheers Michael,

I guess some people feel being cute, allows them to play on our forums.  ::)

bunny.gif

buttkick.gif

dileas

tess

Sorry...my computer froze last night and i could not put the lock on...Too bad as it would have saved all the silly verbal diarrea that this subject has attracted.

Advertize for Warcraft on a warcraft site...not here. :tsktsk:

Slim
Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back