• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Women who served on The Tattoo in 1967

Hawk

Inactive
Reaction score
We have found almost all of the Servicewomen who were on the Canadian Armed Forces Tattoo in 1967! There are 6 left to find: 1 who was Air Force  (Linda M), 3 were Army Reserves (Kit A, Lise R, Louise T) , and 2 were in the Navy (Joanne B, Winnie B-H). We are holding a reunion of just the women, August 21-24 in Ottawa, and would love to find our missing Tattoo Sisters!

If you think you may know one of these women, or if you indeed are one of our Tattoo Sisters, respond here, and I will PM you a contact e-mail. If you have any ideas of how to find these women, let me know - we're trying anything and everything we can think of!!!

:cdn:Hawk

We have just held our second annual reunion, this year in Ottawa! It was absolutely wonderful!!! 22 women attended from Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. We all had a wonderful time, even talking to Capt Ferguson (85 years old and living in France) via Skype - and a last minute surprise - we've found Winnie B-H!

Next year we're gathering in Halifax, and would love our lost members to contact us and join us on facebook, or here! Missing still are Lise R, Louise T, Joanne B, and Kit A.

Halifax 2015 - come join us!

I saw the article and pictures in the news this AM. Congratulations for organizing this. It sounds like you had a great time. Good for you! I remember watching the Tattoo in Ottawa as a young fellow, a special show just for military families. It was wonderful. Thank you so much. :salute:

Back