• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WIndsor recruit. Swearing in Time and Date?

klee519

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone from Windsor knows the Time and Date of swearing in? I'm currently out of the country and not able to reach my recruitor.

I would find a way to contact them, many cities have more than one swearing in date. For example in Ottawa, one just happend this week and theres another in 2 more weeks!

I'm coming out of windsor also.  My swear in date is August 2nd, at 10:00 am.  This could be a totally different date than yours.  When are you schedualed for BMQ?

If you want, email or PM me your name and I can find out on monday when your swearing in will be held.

BushmasterBob said:
I'm coming out of windsor also.  My swear in date is August 2nd, at 10:00 am.  This could be a totally different date than yours.  When are you schedualed for BMQ?

I think my swearing in date is also Aug2nd at 10am at Vancouver.

BushmasterBob said:

I am sure we are swearng in on the same date.

klee519 said:
I am sure we are swearng in on the same date.

.....but you don't know. It's your career. I suggest you spend a couple of bucks on long distance and call them:

441 University Avenue West
Windsor, ON
(519) 252-7615

Klee by the looks of your profile you are or were in the reserves. If you're doing a component transfer you most likely will not be sworn in again; you'll just go to the recruiting centre and sign your contract

When I went to swear in there was a guy who was Reg. within the last year and he still swore in so it probably makes a difference if you are or were.

Just speaking from experience as I was recruited from the Windsor branch.

SoF said:
Just speaking from experience as I was recruited from the Windsor branch.

Good for you, from windsor to BC. Stay away from this dead city.

SoF said:
Klee by the looks of your profile you are or were in the reserves. If you're doing a component transfer you most likely will not be sworn in again; you'll just go to the recruiting centre and sign your contract

I was in reserve but I resigned since 2004. After these years struggled for living, I decide to join the reg force, but I have to start all over again. Sounds fun!

Back