• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why you should have sex in your car

GAP

Army.ca Legend
Subscriber
Donor
Mentor
Reaction score
Why you should have sex in your car
ANDREW CLARK Globe and Mail Tuesday, Feb. 14
Article Link

Another Valentine’s Day has come and gone. Chocolates were purchased. Flowers procured at the last minute. Proposals were made.

All across the globe, couples engaged in premeditated, pre-processed, spontaneity-free sexual congress. It was Valentine’s Day, after all, the night the western world sits in restaurants and stares across the table at the object of its affection thinking, “In three hours, if there isn’t a fight, I’m going to have part of my anatomy enmeshed in part of their anatomy.”

This Valentine’s Day, however, was a troubling new development. People were dumping on the act of having sex in your car. One national media outlet ran a lame “Is it a good idea to have sex in your car?” video segment. Though I was perturbed by the stupidity of the headline – if it’s consensual, it’s always a good idea to have sex – I was most dismayed by the attack on car sex.

The woman in favour spoke of “being with your sweetheart and showing that you love him anywhere and everywhere” (I’ve actually had car sex and believe me that’s not what it’s about) and the guy who was against car sex said he was opposed because it is difficult and cramped. Note to nerd: How can you tell when you’re having great sex? It feels difficult and you start cramping.
More on link

It always seemed like an excellent idea at the time, and unlike many other actvities, I haven't changed my mind on reflection.

I have only one thing to say, Toyota Corolla  ;D

Thanks for the post definitely forwarded this to my wife and she is looking forward to our next drive in the country :nod:

Must be a slow news day when the G&M publishes a story about a story published in the Toronto Star a few days ago!

The main issue with car sex on Valentines day is the temperature....not very conducive to the act, and many jurisdictions have idleing bans, which could lead to unexpected interruptions when the bylaw officer comes to tell you to shut down the car.  >:D

Thucydides said:
The main issue with car sex on Valentines day is the temperature....not very conducive to the act, and many jurisdictions have idleing bans, which could lead to unexpected interruptions when the bylaw officer comes to tell you to shut down the car.  >:D

It has been unusally warm in some places as of late though...just makes life more acrobatic while trying to stay warm if the car's turned off  ;D

medicineman said:
Quit whinging - try Hyundai Accent...2 door hatch.

MM
Smart fortwo.  ::)

Thucydides said:
Jack and Rose warmed up nicely, even when there was an iceberg nearby...

The only correct answer to the question is "Why wouldn't you?"

You people and your pansy cars!!!  72 Plymouth Fury II.  Now that was a back seat!  ;D

My 87 Rangerover was quite comfortable in the backseat and room for 3 if you folded the rear seat up.....

99 Accent, passenger seat folds down into the right position.......... thank you for kicking me out sweetheart!!!!!!  I loved single!

75  Monte Carlo... bench front seat... nuff said.  Worked way better than its replacement, an 83 Civic

Minivan so much better especially with the seats out but the best over the hood of my current veh, it's just at the right height and slope lol.

Well,

I feell pretty unique as I prefer to have sexe in comfortable area :
the bed!

There is nothing like it  :nod: !

It's got to be more comfortable than the middle of the golf course in Borden. >:D

Back