• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why you should have sex in your car

The Fire Rescue Van for our Local Fire Department, the only thing women love more than a man in uniform is a man in Bunker gear  :nod:

BadgerTrapper said:
The Fire Rescue Van for our Local Fire Department, the only thing women love more than a man in uniform is a man in out of their Bunker gear  :nod:

There, FTFY.  Unless of course you're fugly, then they'll ask you to put some of it back on...

MM

medicineman said:
There, FTFY.  Unless of course you're fugly, then they'll ask you to put some of it back on...

MM

Well, we do have some guys that could probably do with leaving the SCBA's on, it could actually be considered an improvement....

medicineman said:
And I says pardon??!!  I'm only hoping it was something with  room - if you pulled it off in a Leo, I'd have to say you'ld be the Capt of the Olympic Team ;D!

MM

Medicineman, there is a ton of room for lovemaking on the loader side of a tank turret.  The coyote has a really comfy couch and lots of room in back of the command variant and a Bison or LAV3.. too easy.

... so I hear.

Bzzliteyr said:
Medicineman, there is a ton of room for lovemaking on the loader side of a tank turret.  The coyote has a really comfy couch and lots of room in back of the command variant and a Bison or LAV3.. too easy.

... so I hear.

Knew that about the LAV's and Bison...have tried taking some black hats out ofCoyotes before...I'd have to say would depend on the size of the folks involved - if you need to be greased up to get in, could be Darwin honourable mention in the making if you decided to get it on in there.  Just sayin...

MM

MM, I am not talking about turrets.. the back.. where the surveillance gear (or none in the command variant) would be.  It fits...

...so I've been told. ;)

Spectrum said:
Does it still count as "in" the vehicle if the ramp is down?

Depends, on the ramp.. or in the vehicle with ramp down?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. On the ramp...

I have heard of at least one child being conceived on the ramp of a Bison Amb. Just curious  ;D

Bzzliteyr said:
MM, I am not talking about turrets.. the back.. where the surveillance gear (or none in the command variant) would be.  It fits...

...so I've been told. ;)

I've needed KY to get guys out of family hatches before...ok that's an exageration, well sort of.

We didn't used to call ambulances Shaggin Wagons for nothing  ;D.

MM

The 90s gave us cup holders in cars... what is that? Just gets in the way of the action

Back