• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why you should have sex in your car

Back "seat" of my 98 Sonoma pickup.  It had one of those third doors to get in.. kind of awkward!!

1985 CJ-7 no back seat and the tailgate down gives you 5x3.5 feet of loving room.  :piper:

I own a 1999 VW Jetta.  Although I have never had sex in an uncomfortable place (the back seat of a VW... bonus points if you get the movie reference), I have used the front seat in 3 out of 4 VWs that I have owned!  :nod: 

Much more comfortable and satisfying!

Gottcha all  ;) My 1972 Austin Mini ;D

The other end of the scale was my '78 Lincoln. You could seat 5 people across the back seat in that thing.

Yrys said:
Well,

I feell pretty unique as I prefer to have sexe in comfortable area :
the bed!

There is nothing like it  :nod: !

There is nothing wrong with that!!

Beds can be interesting places too.  ;)

But you gotta mix it up!!  :D

There are a number of factors to consider when appreciating the situation.  Besides knowing your opponent, other factors can be time , terrain and weather.  The main consideration is whether you can convince (or trick) someone into engaging in the activity.  Once that important element is met it matters not the type of vehicle; the task can be accomplished in any make or model.  One should, however, be aware of the functioning and condition (of the vehicle and not just the participants).  Safety should also be practiced.  You should not be operating moving vehicles when engaging in sex and if you are engaging in sex, you should ensure that your vehicle has come to a complete stop and is properly parked.

As noted in a previous post, the weather conditions around Valentine's Day can less than ideal.  While North American cities are now instituting idling bans, back in the day, it was common in Germany.  Not only would an idling vehicle attract the attention of Polizei with a ticket, but  it was not unheard of for local bürgers to take one to task, especially if your vehicle had Canada or USA plates.  It quickly becomes habitual to turn off the vehicle when stopped.  A light snowfall may be romantic, but it also can quickly cover the car windows providing a bit more privacy (as well as obscuring vision out).

One of the features of the Saab 900 used to be that the manual transmission was locked in reverse when the ignition was in the locked position.  You couldn't remove the key unless it was in reverse.  It was "supposedly impossible" to move the shifter out of reverse unless the key was on.  I won't comment on the acrobatics that led to it, but the impossible happened.  The situation was exacerbated because the vehicle had been unknowingly parked on a slight incline.  With attention being paid to other activities, the windows (and view to points of reference) being covered with snow and a relatively smooth path of travel (good shocks and suspension on that Saab) it took a few seconds to become aware that immediate action had to be taken.  The only damage was to the mood.

Lessons learned.  Practice safe parking or get a room.

recceguy said:
Gottcha all  ;) My 1972 Austin Mini ;D

The other end of the scale was my '78 Lincoln. You could seat 5 people across the back seat in that thing.

Don't tell me, you were an extra in that movie 'Crash', right? ;D

I remember a couple of May-Ex incidents where a couple was trying out the suspension of their car, only to end up in the middle of a night assault on our location. Trip Flare goes off, car really starts rockin'. Guys are pissing themselves in their fire trenches.

ArmyVern said:
Hmm, this thread topic and an ambulance; must add to my bucket list.

Vern I have a 53 dodge power wagon military ambulance you and some one can borrow.

Back of an MLVW Control Office.

Cab of an M-62 5-Ton Wrecker.

ArmyVern said:
Crossed off the list.

And I says pardon??!!  I'm only hoping it was something with  room - if you pulled it off in a Leo, I'd have to say you'ld be the Capt of the Olympic Team ;D!

MM

my72jeep said:
Vern I have a 53 dodge power wagon military ambulance you and some one can borrow.

I've just had a great idea for a destination hotel with special theme rooms... It would be kind of like the movie 'Cars', but X-rated  ;D

Try one of these types of motorized transport:
    1 - The '69 Chevy
    2 - The Slam-Boney
    3 - The Esca-Laid
    4 - The 18-Squeeler
    5 - The Ride Her Truck
    6 - Feels on Wheels!
    7 - The You Scream Truck-You Scream
    8 - The Ford Explore Her
    9 - The Pick-Up Truck
    10 - The Winne-Bango
[Borrowed from How I Met Your Mother]

daftandbarmy said:
I've just had a great idea for a destination hotel with special theme rooms... It would be kind of like the movie 'Cars', but X-rated  ;D
>:D :nod: ;D ;) 8) :eek: ::) :p :-\ :facepalm:

Back