• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why does the Government/DND not have insurance?

Thanks for the replies guys. ......I'm reg force, and was injured on duty.

Steve-O- said:
  Thanks for the replies guys. ......I'm reg force, and was injured on duty.

The care for your injuries is done through the military medical system and all claims relate to off-base medical appointments ( transport, meals...etc..) are handled just like regular travel claims and done through the orderly room at your base's CDU.

CDN Aviator said:
The care for your injuries is done through the military medical system and all claims relate to off-base medical appointments ( transport, meals...etc..) are handled just like regular travel claims and done through the orderly room at your base's CDU.
  Awesome, thanks alot.  I had been accumulating bridge fare and Km's etc all this time thinking my own insurance company would cover it, but just found out today that since I wasn't in my own vehicle they don't cover anything.  I have 6000 kms to claim!
  As for the CF98, I had my back broken and will be getting medically released....damn skippy I got a CF98  :nod:

Back