• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who wants to start a fund for this purchase? :)

Dare

Inactive
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4623857135&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

I was going to say "only in America..." but now I'll have to ammend that to "only in the UK".

Cheers,

Wes

The best part of that add are the questions people asked and the hilarious answers the seller provided.  Classic dry Brit humour.

Holy Crap I know the Ebay commercials say you can find anything on Ebay but this..

I like this question:
"Could you tell me if it has any anti-theft devices or remote central locking?"  :D

I wonder who the two  pilots in it are...

My bullshit detector is definetly audible.. But you never know...

Synthos said:
I wonder who the two  pilots in it are...

My bullshit detector is definetly audible.. But you never know...

I think ebay takes stuff like this very seriously, I am sure they checked it out!

I see in his other items for sale he's got SIX ORELs up for grabs too - think we can get him to kick those in too!

hmmmmm has anyone heard of any pissed off PMC's out there missing - oh- I donno a major piece of equipment?!?! :rofl:

ebat is a strange place if you have the money to shop. i have looked at various aircraft, fighter jets in various conditions, nato and former east block models, both in flying condition and in need of repair or display only damage
i have seen former army trucks ( using army trucks for lack of better word) apcs, etc
always look for the big items and wonder what  i would do if i had the space and the money

here are two other aircraft forsale this week
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fighter-Jet-L-39-Aircraft_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26428QQitemZ4625288171QQrdZ1
unflyable
flyable
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Folland-Gnat-Jet-1964-Red-Arrow-Aircraft_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63677QQitemZ4626597896QQrdZ1

cool toys for big pockets

"Having a shotgun certificate definately covers you for the guns, but regretfully NOT the missiles"  ;D

Yes like airbags are really going to help you in a helicopter crash
however the cupholders just might make it easier to roll up the rim

To me, being from civvie street and what not, this raises a couple questions...Are there  restrictions in place to limit where these vehicles can be sold or shipped, and to whom?  Perhaps the more appropriate direction to look would be Ebay itself, but since I'm here, figured I'd ask you guys.  I'm not sure I like the idea of just any person or group who can pony up the cash  coming home with one of these things. 

Is it realistic to wonder wether or not one of these vehicles could conceivably be purchased by, or find its way into the possession of, some form of terrorist organization? 

(edited for typo)

This is why this topic should be in radio chatter, I personally dont think its true and is a joke, just like (so ive heard) the Half eaten grilled cheese sandwich, that people could bid on... well before ebay pulled it.

Once saw a MiG-21 on eBay once... fully operational (just demilitarized), complete with FAA certificate, and a pair of spare engines.

**pulls contents out of pockets....**

Okay guys...ive got 2 quarters...an american penny....a button and a peice of pocket lint. 

**puts 51 cents into the collection pot.**

-Adrenaline

Back