• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who wants CADPAT rain gear!?!

COBRA-6

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Are you tired of being wet in the field? Having to chose from being wet from the rain or soaked in sweat? Don't want to wait years for clothe the soldier to field the new one? Can't find a Air Force member to roll for his CADPAT GORETEX rain jacket??

Well there is hope, the folks at ICE Tactical offer their waterproof-breathable hard shell jacket in CADPAT TW! However there is a catch... they need enough orders to come in before they order the CADPAT fabric...

So who would be willing to purchase one?? The price is about the same as a good civy jacket ($335), but in tactical-friendly CADPAT! Come one all you kit-sluts and mall-ninjas, lets see a show of hands!

ICE-JacketLARGE.jpg

pkt-detail.jpg

cuff-adj.jpg

seamtape.jpg

Are there pants in the works to go along with this?

Seems like a good idea.  Has anyone tried this stuff?  How well does it repel rain with webbing over it?  I would also be curious about pants. 
Time to get the Honorary Colonel drunk and into another compromising photo op.  :blotto:

VERY VERY NICE

but no.  Don't need it on Sup Reserve.. (cry)

If you don't get orders, you can still get a cadpat poncho
which are pretty cool.

Mike_R23A said:
Are you tired of being wet in the field? Having to chose from being wet from the rain or soaked in sweat? Don't want to wait years for clothe the soldier to field the new one? Can't find a Air Force member to roll for his CADPAT GORETEX rain jacket??

Well there is hope, the folks at ICE Tactical offer their waterproof-breathable hard shell jacket in CADPAT TW! However there is a catch... they need enough orders to come in before they order the CADPAT fabric...

So who would be willing to purchase one?? The price is about the same as a good civy jacket ($335), but in tactical-friendly CADPAT! Come one all you kit-sluts and mall-ninjas, lets see a show of hands!

;D

beauty.
I'll have to talk nicely about seeing if this is possible. I mean alot of guys run around with the air force one, why can't I gear slut it up with this :D
Greg

If it's CADPAT I can't see people having a problem with it for field use... but you never know  :D

Duey I thought you'd like that...  ;D

Mike_R23A said:
If it's CADPAT I can't see people having a problem with it for field use... but you never know  :D

Duey I thought you'd like that...  ;D

you do realise what capbadge I use for an avatar is right?
I'm sure I can pull it off if it's cadpat.
Greg

I sure does look nice, but I'm supposed to be working with 2RCR for the next year or so, and I'd want to scope out how they feel about aftermarket kit before shelling out any significant amount of cash

0tto Destruct said:
I sure does look nice, but I'm supposed to be working with 2RCR for the next year or so, and I'd want to scope out how they feel about aftermarket kit before shelling out any significant amount of cash
If you want to be able to wear it, with the incumbent RSM, save your cash; however, you can buy (from the 2 RCR kitshop) a stealth suit.  Don't know what one is?  Basically goretex you wear under your clothes.  Very nice.  Next RSM (coming this summer) I have no idea what he's like.

Cheers

Garvin out.

Maybe he is in support of AF? or posted to and AF unit.

Some people were issued trial versions for evauations...

Back