• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

who uses what weapon?

purple peguin said:
Thanks for all the info, recently a craftsman told me that everyone in the cf has a chance to fire the c6, c9 and c7.
Except maybe hard navy types.  Usually everyone in a greed trade (army) does on a regular basis.
PPCLI MCpl said:
On Op Harpoon, my Pl WO carried the 60mm mortar. MCpl's carried M203's. As a senior Cpl, I carried the C-6. Another (very) senior Cpl carried the 84mm and, believe it or not, the Pl Comd carried half the Eryx.
That must be nice, usually the way I saw it was " I've carried it enough, now its your turn Pte/Cpl!"

Thanks for all the info, recently a craftsman told me that everyone in the cf has a chance to fire the c6, c9 and c7.

Except maybe hard navy types.  Usually everyone in a greed trade (army) does on a regular basis.

We don't fire them on a regular basis but from time to time even the hard navy types get to fire them.

Ex-Dragoon said:
We don't fire them on a regular basis but from time to time even the hard navy types get to fire them.

We (MH types) all maintain our C7 and Sig quals as per everyone else I would imagine, we don't fire C9 at all but those lucky backenders get to fire the C6 at least a couple times a year, from the cargo door of the helicopter!

Back