• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

White Girls Can't Rap

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
OK.. DISCLAIMER

no whining to me afterwards that this is horrible,
a waste of time, that you will never get those two minutes
of your life back....

Cause.. honestly.. you will never get the next two minutes
of your life back after seeing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rhge2CCzhc&search=wxii

Well as stupid as that was.  I still found it entertaining.  ;D

Gunner said:
Luckily it was only 42 seconds....  :p

Well yes, but I incorporated some extra time to
get the brain back in working mode after seeing
something as horrible as that.

I was quick to react and closed the window after the first three words of her rapping, it might still have been three words too much  :-X

Adrian_888 said:
I was quick to react and closed the window after the first three words of her rapping, it might still have been three words too much  :-X

See.. that sounds like whining to me

Please check the first post on the whining policy.

Is that the stupid weather girl one? I'm not even going to bother clicking the link, as I value my time, and my sanity too much to waste either watching it again.

ToRN said:
Is that the stupid weather girl one? I'm not even going to bother clicking the link, as I value my time, and my sanity too much to waste either watching it again.

Well, I'm sorry this post was so beneath your standards.  Next time
I post I'll check with you first to see if you approve.

I guess we don't value our time or sanity. Thanks for letting us know.

would have better if she was one of the Naked News girls doing the rap...

Oh... dear... me....I wonder what prompted that? "Hey Traffic Chick, I have a great idea. Lets dress you up as a gerbil and get you to sing "cotton eye joe"..."no, sorry Bob, been done already"...."Damn it! Listen up News Team! We need something to set us apart!"...."Hey Bob, I think I got an idea..."

Funny though... in the trainwreck kind of way.

I can't wait to make Isaac (my roommate) watch this... >:D

He is way too much fun to torment. I'm trying to come up with a way to make him see "Little Man" when it comes out. That one looks painful, but worth it to watch his face twisting in disbelief. The problem is, he's seen the previews too, and has already been warned. Besides, he gets kind of scared when I tell him I have a movie I want to see with him. :p

Goober said:
embarrassing
You have to give her credit though...at least she was game to try and we all can't be great at everything...okay I will wait for Paracowboy to pounce on that comment  ::)

HL

different...did I hear a gong at the end??

And, not only can she rap, but she can dance.  Double your pleasure!

Back