• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whining self-promotion . . .

Old Guy

Inactive
Reaction score
Mike was kind enough to read my novel, "Gehenna Station".  He also posted a review in the Military Literature section.

Here's the review: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/48524.0.html

Please check it out.  There are more reviews at the publisher's site.  Mike provided a link to the site.

There is no single group of individuals I respect more than the folks who frequent Army.ca.  Your good opinion (or bad) is important to me.  I believe that many of you would like "Gehenna Station" for it's military flavor.  Yes, it's science fiction.  :-[  Mike wasn't scared away by that label and I hope a few of you won't be either, whether you normally read that sort of material or not.

One reason I wanted to post this was that I'm aware that the publisher sometimes wants an inordinate amount for shipping to Canada.  If that's an issue, please PM me via the forum or email me directly at: jrh0804@yahoo.com

I have books in hand and will ship to Canada for about US $5.  From me, the book is ten bucks, US.

I'll also ship to Afghanistan or Iraq.  I've already done that (to Iraq) and it's not a big deal.  ;)

Thanks,
Jim

Having read some of Mr. Humes poems and his short stories he used to post skewring the staff's names here :crybaby:, I would recommend to all giving it a try.
Jim,
I will be in contact this weekend.
Bruce

Thanks, Bruce.  And thanks to recceguy, who has also been in touch.

I've been thinking of posting a new forum tale -- skewering the staff, as it were.  Time is the problem.

:)
Jim

Back