• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whats Your Weather?

Marshall

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Since at the time of this posting it is currently hell in a freezer outside here in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia..

I thought I'd ask what everyone else is experiencing today or any day.

Marshall said:
Since at the time of this posting it is currently hell in a freezer outside here in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia..

I thought I'd ask what everyone else is experiencing today or any day.

I miss the valley.  :(  (sigh)

We had some wind and rain last night in industrial CB, and now it's clear and mild. No white stuff at all.  :p

Clear blue sky and +8 here in the Free Republic of Central Alberta, Westlock Prefecture.  I guess all those plastic bags and styrofoam boxes I burned in the firepit this summer are finally paying off.

Everything is white here in Shearwater.  Light snow is falling.  Maybe this year will be a white Christmas after all.  ;D

Guelph, Ontario:

Small amount of white stuff on the ground and -4 celsius.

-dismal pewter coloured sky. :(

Eye In The Sky said:
Everything is white here in Shearwater.  Light snow is falling.  Maybe this year will be a white Christmas after all.  ;D

So where you hiding your car? I dare you..  >:D

About 20cm of white stuff, -8C with -13C chill factor here in the base of the Bruce Peninsula. Looks like Old Man Winter is here with a vengeance.

Cheers,

tango22a

It's stopped snowing here now just northeast of London, Ont. Light snow this morning but last night we had over 2' (60cm) of snow. At least it was light fluffy snow with little drifting.

Rick

Celticgirl said:
I miss the valley.   :(  (sigh)

We had some wind and rain last night in industrial CB, and now it's clear and mild. No white stuff at all.  :p

Yeah. I am not excited to move away (because I know I will not be stationed here ever with military career). But there is always time off to visit I suppose.

UPDATE: We got the expected 30cm here, and probably 15+ more at least. With the winds that equals some nasty drifts. Outside one of my store side doors (clear class) the snow was up to my waist almost (and that spot has minimal wind interference) Ah snow  :D good and bad In its own ways I suppose

Also, it is STILL snowing. Which I thought I heard was to stop early morning. Ah boy

Eye In The Sky said:

I miss Shearwater SOOO much!  I can almost see our old Q from there.

Here it's -4 and a little cloudy.  NO snow on the ground though *knock wood*  we're supposed to get flurries today and tomorrow.

Back