• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your "Timmies" stats?

Rheostatic said:
Timmies were my go-to item at the QM for a few "items purchased" daily challenges. I now wonder about the health & safety implications of stockpiling about 5000 double-doubles.

Did the same, believe it or not got through the many thousands. Still working on all the tea I bought after someone here recommended it as better than Tim's for the challenges. Didn't work out that way for me but I am now up to using 28 per mission so it is going down... 900 or so to go I believe from over 4000.

Mission - Level 9
Coffee - Level 6

I'm amazed how much intel you can pick up at the Tim's in KAF. Is it really inside the wire?

I guess you never know what kind of info you'll find when you roll up the rim. ;)

Getting a little bloated with coffee  Trg Lvl 227 @ 70% and Msn Lvl 26 @ 11%. My training now jumps 25% every time I drink a coffee (sic) :stars:

haven't you ppl heard the latest research that coffee and junk food is a bad combo?

collide25:

"Meet at Timmies" mission is the second one in the Kandahar Air Field set of challenges.

After all this coffee I'm still only a lvl 17, prof 46.  ;D

After using up about 4000 Double Double's collecting intel, I'm up to:

Mission: Level 20 - 93%
Equipment: Level 103 - 84%

I was reading through the stats page of the game and noticed I have gone to Timmies more than 36,000. almost all of those times, I bought more than 1 coffee, so double that number at least.

I've divided those coffee into the number of days played and am surprised I could drink 180 coffee a day.
Even if I was buying for the office, that would still be 18-24 coffee each per day for each of us.  ;D

I'm fairly certain that the number you read was the theatre total. We have ALL gone to Timmies combined to more than 36,000 times.

Finally got around to knocking down some of the insurgency level and unlocking the high end missions.

It seems to me, and I dont want to blaspheme. That the "Observe a shiura (key leader engagement)" has a better return on CE for CR spent.

It also only costs 1mp per unit.

Do the timmies rewards get better in later levels?

Timmies isn't good for CE to CR ratio. Its excellent for cheap CR to farm for int points to work on your HVTs, especially when you have a lower Attention to Detail.

Back