• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the Dumbest Thing You've SEEN Today?

Do they allow Donald Duck?  Heck, he doesn't wear pants, but wears a towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower....  ???

Hell, they must be completely bat poop when the see Kermit the Frog. Not a stitch of clothes on AND has someones hand up his butt!

A video created in the US. It's a piece of gun control propaganda that even managed to surprised me (I've seen some pretty lousy arguments) with how stupid and how much it wasn't thought out.

If it's taken down again (It was initially taken down then put back up with comments and ratings disabled -go figure) it basically depicts a teenager stealing his parents' firearm, bringing it to school in his backpack and giving it to his teacher after class telling her that he doesn't feel safe with it in the house. I thought it was a parody when I first saw it... Like really? What message does that send to any children at home who might watch it? "Hey kids, despite the several felonies you'd commit doing so, it's a good idea to bring a firearm to school and give it to your teacher" :facepalm:

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIa4NkQXm8Y#t=124

:snowman:

Reuters

Saudi cleric condemns snowmen as anti-Islamic

DUBAI (Reuters) - A prominent Saudi Arabian cleric has whipped up controversy by issuing a religious ruling forbidding the building of snowmen, described them as anti-Islamic.

Asked on a religious website if it was permissible for fathers to build snowmen for their children after a snowstorm in the country's north, Sheikh Mohammed Saleh al-Munajjid replied: "It is not permitted to make a statue out of snow, even by way of play and fun."

(...SNIPPED)

Karma is a Bitch! :facepalm:

Developer curses at man on subway, meets him again in job interview

Technically Incorrect: A Python developer gets on a London subway, shoves a man and lobs a nasty F bomb. Later that day, the developer gets a surprise, as the man is interviewing him for a job.

http://www.cnet.com/news/developer-curses-at-man-on-subway-meets-him-again-in-job-interview/

The London subway isn't the most elegant of places.

It reeks of malodor. It's dripping with secondary moisture. And then there's the difficulty of shoving far too many people into a confined space and hoping that, in some very British way, they'll all get on.

One man got on the subway train last Monday morning and wasn't in the mood for politeness or pleasantries. As another man stood in his way, he shoved him and, so that there was no doubt as to his intent, told him to "Go f*** yourself."

This is morning talk for "Oh, do please get out of the way."

Perhaps the curser thought nothing more of it. He went about his day. He even had a job interview later in the afternoon.

He walked in and, within seconds, began to curse himself. For his interviewer turned out to be the very man he'd cursed at on the subway. Being a Python developer, and therefore a man of some rational bent, he might have attempted to work out the chances of such a serendipitous event.

What a delicious situation. For the interviewer, at least.

However, as Matt Buckland told the BBC: "It was totally awkward."

Buckland, you see, was the interviewer. He's the head of talent and recruiting for Forward Partners. This is a VC company that offers money to fledgling entities. You'd imagine he might have been tempted, in this job interview, to reciprocate the developer's morning greeting.

Instead, he admitted to the BBC: "I approached it by asking him if he'd had a good commute that morning. We laughed it off and in a very British way I somehow ended up apologizing."

The story emerged before millions of eyes, because Buckland garlanded his Twitter feed with it. His now-classic post read: "Karma - the guy who pushed past me on the tube and then suggested I go F myself just arrived for his interview...with me..."

The developer didn't get the job because he wasn't, according to Buckland, quite right for it. Might his predilection for ill temper have contributed to him not being right for it? Buckland didn't say. The job, though, is still available.

One way of preparing for this particular developer interview is surely to ride the London subway all day long, trying to be nice to everyone you meet.

I don't suggest, though, too deep a belief in karma. We all remember the rare times when karma seems to bring a delicious justice to an unfair world.

But look around and you'll find a remarkably large number of notably unpleasant people in positions of great power.

Our allies in the middle east:

Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-muslim-cleric-claims-the-earth-is-stationary-and-the-sun-rotates-around-it-10053516.html

Force said:

Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-muslim-cleric-claims-the-earth-is-stationary-and-the-sun-rotates-around-it-10053516.html

Well, no worries, in 360 years he'll have a change of conscience too.

Hamish Seggie said:
A Toyota Camry as the pace car at Daytona. :facepalm:

Awww, come on. Gotta give those dedicated redneck family men some hope. ;D

Force said:

Fascinating, especially when you consider that the first proof/demonstration that  (1) the Earth is round, (2) it revolves around the sun, and (3) pretty accurate calculation of its circumference, was done by the Egyptian scientists some time around 4,000 years ago.

cupper said:
Awww, come on. Gotta give those dedicated redneck family men some hope. ;D

Come on yourself: All Camry's sold in North-America are built in the US Southern states of the bible belt.

Oldgateboatdriver said:
Fascinating, especially when you consider that the first proof/demonstration that  (1) the Earth is round, (2) it revolves around the sun, and (3) pretty accurate calculation of its circumference, was done by the Egyptian scientists some time around 4,000 years ago.

Yes, but as The Prophet began preaching only 1400 years ago that Egyptian scientist was definitely not of the faith and should not be believed.

George Wallace said:
Are these guys smart enough to post an April Fools page?

The page is date stamped 3 Apr... so I'm thinking no.

The CVA blog page is blocked on VAC servers. I wonder if that's intentional

:sarcasm:

And they wonder why the rest of us mock them...

Islamic preacher warns that men who masturbate will get their hands PREGNANT... and will have to look after their offspring in the afterlife
A preacher has said those who masturbate will find their hands pregnant
Mucahid Cihad Han was responding to a viewer's question on live TV
He added the man will have to look after his hands' offspring in the afterlife

ByCorey Charlton for MailOnline

Published: 08:19 GMT, 26 May 2015 | Updated: 08:53 GMT, 26 May 2015

An Islamic preacher has made the astonishing claim that those who masturbate will find their hands pregnant and be forced to raise the offspring in the afterlife.

Turkish preacher Mucahid Cihad Han made the comments in response to a viewer's startlingly honest query during a broadcast on live TV.

At first appearing puzzled by the caller's question, he eventually warned him to 'resist Satan's temptations'.

According to Hurriyet Daily News, Han was appearing on the TV station 2000 TV when a man rang the station to confess that despite being married, he kept masturbating - even during the holy pilgrimage to Mecca known as Umrah.

Forced to repeat the question several times to the confused preacher, he was eventually advised that the act was forbidden.

'Moreover,' Han said, 'One [saying] states that those who have sexual intercourse with their hands will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife, complaining against them to God over its rights.

'If our viewer was single, I could recommend he marry, but what can I say now?'

He later posted on Twitter an interpretation of Islam which he said proved masturbation was forbidden, adding: 'Lets keep ourselves out of trouble.'

Despite his claims, there are various interpretations in Islam regarding whether or not the act is forbidden.

Some claim is it simply frowned upon, or disliked, while others have said it is actually permissible should it help stop a man from committing adultery or other sins.

Read more: www.hurriyetdail...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3097092/Islamic-preacher-warns-men-masturbate-hands-PREGNANT-look-offspring-afterlife.html#ixzz3bEzIQu3t
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back