• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

SocialyDistorted said:
Driving in Rush Hour on Yonge St, I ended up stopped next to a Traffic Stop in progress, this is what I heard Verbatim (yay for phones with voice recording)

"Sir, please stop using profanity and show me your proof of ownership and insurance"
"*****, I gave you my mother#*%*@ing licence, now f&@k off!"
"Sir, this is the last time I'm warning you, watch your language and produce your ownership and insurance or you'll recieve a ticket"
"frig YOU 5-0" - at this point, the guy trys to throw the driver door open, at which point the cop takes 2 steps back, takes out his ASP and in about 3 seconds has the guy on the ground
"BRUTALITY, BRUTALITY, HE DOIN IT CAUSE IM BLACK, Y'ALL SEE THIS? Y'ALL SEE THIS?"

and some random guy with a STRONG accent from his car:

"NO, IS CAUSE YOU STUPID"

I almost hit the guy behind me I was laughing so hard I came off the clutch a bit

;D Now that's funny!!!

SocialyDistorted said:
Driving in Rush Hour on Yonge St, I ended up stopped next to a Traffic Stop in progress, this is what I heard Verbatim (yay for phones with voice recording)

"Sir, please stop using profanity and show me your proof of ownership and insurance"
"*****, I gave you my mother#*%*@ing licence, now f&@k off!"
"Sir, this is the last time I'm warning you, watch your language and produce your ownership and insurance or you'll recieve a ticket"
"frig YOU 5-0" - at this point, the guy trys to throw the driver door open, at which point the cop takes 2 steps back, takes out his ASP and in about 3 seconds has the guy on the ground
"BRUTALITY, BRUTALITY, HE DOIN IT CAUSE IM BLACK, Y'ALL SEE THIS? Y'ALL SEE THIS?"

and some random guy with a STRONG accent from his car:

"NO, IS CAUSE YOU STUPID"

I almost hit the guy behind me I was laughing so hard I came off the clutch a bit

A youyube moment in the making right there. Priceless!

George Wallace said:
Sounds like he is a regular contributer to CBC Comments.
Hahaha...

What a whiny baby, huh.  Put him in North Korea and he'll see what oppression really is like...

Bundchen wants breastfeeding law

Bundchen tells America's Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I think breastfeeding really helped (me keep my figure).

"Some people here (in the U.S.) think they don't have to breastfeed, and I think, 'Are you going to give chemical food to your child when they are so little?'

"I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months."

You do realize that not every woman can breastfeed, right?  What's next, going back to using wet nurses?  ::)

PMedMoe said:
Bundchen wants breastfeeding law
Maybe there should be a law that models only get quoted when commenting on modelling; call it the "Stay in Your Lane Act."

Although that raises the whole question of has-been musicians' and actors' expertise on global economics, population densities, and food production/import capabilities.    ;)

Journeyman said:
Maybe there should be a law that models only get quoted when commenting on modelling; call it the "Stay in Your Lane Act."

Yep.  Then she can stick to what she knows.  Sitting there and looking pretty.  ;)

Our "entertainer-class" seems to forget that they are the modern-day court jesters.  Yes, their role was to both entertain and to point out minor "infractions" of the ruling-classes, but in the end, if they go too far, we ought to lop their heads off.  These minstrels avoid jail time, and seem to think that they know everything.  I say we just go back to pointing our fingers at them and laughing at them, and keep the rotten tomatoes at the ready.

Technoviking said:
Our "entertainer-class" seems to forget that they are the modern-day court jesters.  Yes, their role was to both entertain and to point out minor "infractions" of the ruling-classes, but in the end, if they go too far, we ought to lop their heads off.  These minstrels avoid jail time, and seem to think that they know everything.  I say we just go back to pointing our fingers at them and laughing at them, and keep the rotten tomatoes at the ready.

AMEN Brother!! Finally!! I've been saying for years that people like Bono, Sir Bob "one hit wonder" Geldhof, et al should shut the hell up. If we need advice on how to produce hit records, we can ask them.

Jim Seggie said:
AMEN Brother!! Finally!! I've been saying for years that people like Bono, Sir Bob "one hit wonder" Geldhof, et al should shut the hell up. If we need advice on how to produce hit records, we can ask them.

Well, one of them, anyway.

Technoviking said:
keep the rotten tomatoes at the ready.

Depending on the celebrity, you *might* want to have a bucket of rancid seal hearts on standby as well...

Jim Seggie said:
Thank you for correcting me. That's what I like about The Rolling Stones - no preaching.
[tangent]  Mr Keith Richards is rather conservative, surprising considering his wide-spread use of recreational drugs from 1966 to the present day.  Sir Mick has been kept in line by Mr. Richards.  Consider the song "Salt of the Earth" from the 1968 album "Beggar's Banquet".  One of the lines goes thus:
"Say a prayer for the common foot soldier, spare a thought for his back-breaking work.  Spare a part for his wife and his childrenn foot soldier Who burn the fires and who still till the earth"

Yes, 1968, the year of the hippy and all that.
[/tangent]

"My phone doesn't work and I can't get on line, do you know why?" Some woman (thankfully not in curlers and hubby's PT kit) looking at me up a pole with a pile of colourful spaghetti hanging down in front of me. "Did you receive a notice of potential service interuptions recently?" I ask. "Yes" says she. "Then I would complain to your service provider" I reply. This happens often, I'm just in a ranting mood.

I always though these people were crazy.

Russian dies in final of sauna championships

A Russian man died in the finals of the world sauna championships in Finland after spending some six minutes sweltering in temperatures of 110 degrees Celsius (230.00F), organizers said on Sunday.

“After this incident we decided that this game is over and done,” Saija Jappinen, cultural secretary at Heinola city told Reuters, announcing the end of the event.

Police are investigating the cause of Lazyzhenskiy’s death.

::)

During an Intelligence brief in Baghdad the Int bloke is talking us through the daily trends,
Says he, "As you can see, the day is the busiest time for IED's, as well as the night..."

Reminds me of my drill instructor saying "The Left turn is exactly the same as the Right turn, only different..."

MM

"“After this incident we decided that this game is over and done,” Saija Jappinen, cultural secretary at Heinola city told Reuters, announcing the end of the event."

This has to be the stupidest game EVER played. These people really needed those signs Bill Engvall spoke of.

What was your first clue that this game should be cancelled????? Yikes......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back