• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's DEU #1A (tunic with medals)?

Full tunic with medals, ankle boots, not Oxfords.

Tried to find a picture on Google but only found one w/ four females in a different order of dress from what you wanted.

Regards

So piece by piece wise.. is it: (Top to bottom)

1. Beret
2. Tunic with medals
3. Tie
4. Short sleeve shirt with shoulder slip ons
5. Belt
6. Slacks
7. Ankle boots

Appreciate all the help!

jmelai said:

1. Beret
2. Tunic with medals
3. Tie
5. Belt
6. Slacks
7. Ankle boots

Appreciate all the help!

Should be long sleeve shirt.........short sleve is worn without the tunic IIRC

jmelai said:

1. Beret
2. Tunic with medals
3. Tie
5. Belt
6. Slacks
7. Ankle boots

Appreciate all the help!

1. Boler or Peak cap if you are Navy
2. Also with nametag and any other acroutements as applicable
4. Long sleeve shirt
5. negative belt for females

You always wear slip ons with any shirt (regardless of shirt sleeves or long sleeves).  BTW you wear the appropriate slip ons also...

RatCatcher said:
You always wear slip ons with any shirt (regardless of shirt sleeves or long sleeves).  BTW you wear the appropriate slip ons also...

Yes i know...there was confusion there between NM and me......slipons go on the long sleeve but nothing else does.

cdnaviator said:
Yes i know...there was confusion there between NM and me......slipons go on the long sleeve but nothing else does.

You may be advised to wear the correct rank on your collars.   :eek:

George Wallace said:
You may be advised to wear the correct rank on your collars.   :eek:

Unless you are navy  or air...........forgot you land types have other stuff.  His profile does not specify which element

When wearing DEU 1A or 1 with long Sleeve shirts you are wearing your name tag and medals on your tunic. Rank on your collar or slip on depending on your element.When wearing your CF pants and S/S shirt or Work dress you can wear your ribbons on your SS shirt as it is your outer wear.

My understanding has always been you will wear name tag, ribbons, slip-ons and if Army, rank on collar regardless of what order or what shirt...in case you take your tunic off?

???

Mud Recce Man said:
My understanding has always been you will wear name tag, ribbons, slip-ons and if Army, rank on collar regardless of what order or what shirt...in case you take your tunic off?

???

Nope. Only the outer jacket if it's DEU 1A. If you are only wearing the t shirt then it is concidered the outer top and you must wear the proper acoutriments.

This means not only name tag and rank with slip ons but also ribbons.

Regards

Does checking with the RSM still work?

See the following photos for All Orders of Dress

http://esquimalt.mil.ca/bcomd/Base%20Chief/Army%20Dress.htm

http://esquimalt.mil.ca/bcomd/Base%20Chief/Navy%20Dress.htm

Back