• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What type of underwear would you recommend?

Natural Fiber (ie Coton) underwear are great for fire protection and are very comfy I think.

Max

Well, what an interesting thread.  :D

For the ancient history buffs, in Vietnam most of us wore no underwear.  The heat and humidity made undies prime locations for crotch rot.  I don't know if that's a problem in A-stan or Iraq.  In those days medical science had no long term cures for the various fungal afflictions we had.  Mine kept recurring for many years, until a true anti-fungal was developed. 

There.  Now, aren't you sorry I dropped in?

Jim :)

:D good post and thank youfor the info, and the laugh. I'm sure there are some who still go "commando" in Afghanistan

Well,

If ya are going to go commando then might I suggest a good dose of talcum or gold bond medicated body powder down south.
It does soak up some of the perspiration and reduces that thigh friction problem...you could also work out till your thighs don't rub as well.

Personaly, the issue boxer briefs with a good dose of gold bond to "keep me fresh all day" ;)

COBRA-6 said:
I'd like to see something like this stuff hit the system... the airforce and navy have already learned the lesson...

http://massif.com/index.php

I have sent this link off to a guy I know that has some influence in purchasing of PPE.

We will see what happens

GF

Back