• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What to put in unaccompanied baggage?

Bzzliteyr

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I figure this might be the best place to put this.  NO, I did not do a search and here is the reason why:  the situation in Afghanistan is dynamic and always changing, I want the most up to date suggestions and not old threads.

Which brings me to my request:

Guys and gals that have just returned or are currently posted in Afghanistan, what do you suggest I pack in my unaccompanied baggage??  It is leaving within the next few weeks and I have two barrack boxes to fill.  I am open to anything, stuff that the PX/canex doesn't have, stuff that you have been unable to live without.

Thanks for the help.

Bzzliteyr said:
I figure this might be the best place to put this.  NO, I did not do a search and here is the reason why:  the situation in Afghanistan is dynamic and always changing, I want the most up to date suggestions and not old threads.

What do you consider "old threads"?  I strongly suggest that you do a search next time, because this thread is only a couple of days old.

As I stated.. I did not do a search.. partly due to laziness.. partly due to "old threads".  Feel free to delete this thread and give me ten lashings...

Back