• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What to do- Avor's Journey

I made my font bigger for your eyes.  I just spent many hours reading this entire story and I couldn't be more impressed.  Wow.  Word seems so inconsequential in the face of your struggle and triumph.

Thank you for being brave enough to blog about the harsh realities you are enduring and I pray you come thru this! 

It may not seem like it now, but everything that happens to us makes us stronger for something greater, later. 

I have seen this is my own life play out many times.

You are not alone Avor!  Your words inspired me and I won't take my health for granted.  I was pondering where to volunteer and stumbled upon your thread today!  and will perhaps nowvolunteer some time to the Cancer Treatement center here in Vancouver, because of you.  Its the least I can do.

It's been seven years since I've been here. To sum it up, I'm stil alive, but blind in the left eye, deaf in the right ear, I can't see more than three feet infront of me, Im hard of hearing the otheri ear, dead from the waste down and the stoke didn't. All the while living in hospital bed in my parent's house. SInce I last posted I've become Catholic and a uncle, good things to live for, but could never let go the warrior ethos.

Back