• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What song is stuck in your head?

Went to see the school production of Annie last night (very well done BTW), and now I have every song going roud and round. Tomorrow, tomorrow... :p

Sheena Easton & Jason Alexander, "Carpet Party", music by Michael Markowitz, Scott Wilk & Todd Yvega, lyrics by Michael Markowitz
d-spit.gif

I never usually have a problem with a song sticking in my head but I have a friend that all it takes is to hum a few bars of Rick Astley's "Never Going To Give You Up"and he hear it for days. I recently found a Barry Manilow version for him to listen to as well  >:D

For the last couple of weeks it has been the "Boom Deyada, Boom Deyada song from the Discovery TV ads.

Yesterday, The Torch had the Taliban song and that is now playing over and over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZHcaJj1h54&eurl

Haletown said:
For the last couple of weeks it has been the "Boom Deyada, Boom Deyada song from the Discovery TV ads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZHcaJj1h54&eurl

Oh yes, me too. every time I see the commercial that song stays in my head forever..it's so catchy :)

"Bee da bee bye dee dee doh doh"

Certain fuzzy creatures doing a dance perhaps?? ?? 
Ah hah! It is now unleashed upon you! You shall never be free of the neverending shrill squeal of the hampsters! NEVER!!! 

Oddball

just finished watching Madagascar II again, now firmly convinced that penguins should be in charge.  Stuck song?  Try getting "I Like To Move It, Move It" out of the old squishy matter after 2 hours.

Lil_T said:
oh you are pure evil

Oh I was singing it the other day while doing some maintance on the fleet... hehehe..

Well the snow season is gone now.. so I think I"ve lost a few marbles this season.

*SNOW FLAKE?*

when the man comes around Johnny Cash was watching ep 7 of generation kill

JSR OP said:
If You Seek Amy

The subliminal message hit me on Friday night, and now I can't get it out of my head!

God that song has been with me since JANUARY!!!! Same deal!  :crybaby:

That "Blue" song by some group named Eiffel something or other. Hate. It.

Back