• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What PC Video Game Are You Playing Now?

Well since it was released to day, I am going to give America's Army 3 a try.

The Sims 3. Nothing ground-breaking, but lots of fun. Especially the fact that the "military" career is actually a "Pilot" career.  ;D The progression is Latrine Cleaner --> Mess Hall Server --> Grunt--> Squad Leader --> Flight Officer --> Wingman --> Fighter Pilot --> Squadron Leader --> Top Gun --> Astronaut.

gcclarke said:
I just started up playing The Witcher the other day, and I must say, so far it's pretty awesome. I highly suggest it.

Best RPG I've played in years! Playing it was like reading a really thick, excellent, fantasy book.

I have been playing allot of my old RTS games mostly CNC generals. I wish I could play Company of Heroes but sadly I don't have a PC that can run it

I'm going old school. Jane's Fighters Anthology and Longbow 2.

Team Fortress 2 and C&C Red Alert (Westwood era, none of that EA crap) :)

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six: Las Vegas, and Tom Clancy Rainbow Six: Las Vegas 2 just because they made the first game end TO BE CONTINUED...

love the online aspect for PS3 have lots of friends on line

Ive been mostly playing Project reality, http://www.realitymod.com/ a mod for Battlefield 2, thats based on the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, with some fictional combat scenarios, and some scenarios based on the Chechen war.  The Canadian faction is still in development sadly, but still fun to play as Brits, and Americas.

reetee said:
Ive been mostly playing Project reality, http://www.realitymod.com/ a mod for Battlefield 2, thats based on the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, with some fictional combat scenarios, and some scenarios based on the Chechen war.  The Canadian faction is still in development sadly, but still fun to play as Brits, and Americas.

YAH! PR is SWEEET
Except if the made the M4/M19 as accurate as they really are it would be way better, same with the marksmen and LRSW at short ranges,
Also for all of the people who regularly are firing their C7/C8, your gun dosent fly all over the place after firing it, dose it?

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising by moment, Company of Heroes, Bad Company 2 (The BETA), Dragon Age: Origins (best RPG I've ever played in my life so far)

Dug into my ancient game box and dug out American McGees Alice... Wonderland was never so much fun

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC BETA). Endless destruction has NEVER been so much fun!

Dwarf Fortress on my computer, and so far Mass Effect and Brutal Legends on my brother's Xbox 360.

I am surprised how many people play Combat Mission here.

I play the original which, is in world war 2.

Company of Hero's  "Gold" , not a first person Shooter.

Strategic Control of Troops & Vehicles and their Deployment. Amazing Graphics and Realism of Actual WWII Battles, for Allies and Axe's scenario's.

Try the Demo:
www.fileplanet.com/167354/160000/fileinfo/Company-of-Heroes-Demo

Cheers.

Back