• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What not to do - No excuse BMQ tips [Merged]

AKF7 said:
Hi guys,

I heard that the 13km ruck sack march has been done away with at BMOQ, and replaced with something called the Mach and Shoot. Is this true, and if so can anyone shed some light on what the March and Shoot entails? Thanks in advance,

It is comprised of a:

a) March and
b) Shoot.

Pretty much says it all in the title.  8)

You still carry a 32.5lbs rucksack, you march 3.5km to the range, 5 shots standing, 5 kneeling, 5 prone. Then put back on your gear and march 3km back to a field to do a 25m casualty drag, 50m army crawl and a 200m stretcher carry. Then put your gear on and go the last .5 to the gym where you field strip your weapon in 40sec and reassemble in 60sec. Its about an hour 20min to 30min.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Blake C. said:
You still carry a 32.5lbs rucksack, you march 3.5km to the range, 5 shots standing, 5 kneeling, 5 prone. Then put back on your gear and march 3km back to a field to do a 25m casualty drag, 50m army crawl and a 200m stretcher carry. Then put your gear on and go the last .5 to the gym where you field strip your weapon in 40sec and reassemble in 60sec. Its about an hour 20min to 30min.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

That sounds like a good little test.  :nod:

Back