• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What math course would be better for Artillery?

Philip1163

Inactive
Reaction score
Grade 12 Mathematics for Data Management MDM4U or Foundations for College Mathematics MAP4C

Thank you. I just went back to read about foundations of math and there's trigonometry. Data management doesn't have that. So I think foundations should be better since artillery would need trigonometry right?

Geometry is also important, I think that a lot of that is done in Workplace and Apprenticeship Math classes, but Foundations is a good way to go. Calculus if you have the brains will make all math easier (everywhere).

Either. Most artillery math maxes out at trig and that's really only used for survey which no one does anymore outside of training. Beyond that, it's simple BEDMAS. It's not as if you are shooting every round manually every time like some sort of physics lab experiment. It's mostly just applying tables when the computer goes down. Which it doesn't. I'm a history major and I had no problems with all the math required of me during my phase training.

http://homes.soic.indiana.edu/donbyrd/Teach/Math/InfiniteBottlesOfBeer_FullVer.pdf

Back