• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

what is your passion ?!?!

krimynal

Inactive
Reaction score
So with everyone on here I just wanted to ask a fun and random question.  I was wondering what you guys passion were.  Outside of the military , what do you prefer to do, what would you love doing and maybe even get pay while doing it?

I actually am really passionate about reptiles and pets in general !  I started my own reptile breeding / sale business last year and we are doing this my girlfriend and I part time.

I currently have over 40 snakes , some lizards , some tarentula , and other living things hahah !

Just wanted to know if I was the only one out there with a strange passion ahahah !

We've got a rather elderly Lepoard Geckko at home.  Not too interactive, but she's been no bother either like some pets can be.  I hear the real money is in raising crickets to supply the chains of pet stores.  I can imagine the stink of that, though.

leopard geckos are nice little reptile , they don't move a lot and are usually more a night time creature.  They are nice looking tho ! and amazing pets for childrens !

We tried raising rats for our snakes and the stink was simply awfull .... didn't really lasted for long.  Crickets are also a pain to raise.  The smell isn't too great ( not as awfull as rats but still ).
The main problem with crickets is the fact that you always have some that will gets loose in the house, then it becomes a problem haha !

Our Leopard Gecko and Red Foot Tortoise are just fine, but the Bearded Dragon stinks.....oh Lord does it stink!

Add in a dog, and six aquariums, and we've got our own zoo.

And the crickets always find a way to escape, and end up in the basement.

Staff Weenie said:
Our Leopard Gecko and Red Foot Tortoise are just fine, but the Bearded Dragon stinks.....oh Lord does it stink!

Add in a dog, and six aquariums, and we've got our own zoo.

And the crickets always find a way to escape, and end up in the basement.

haha I know the feeling.

40 snakes , 3 bearded dragons , 1 leopard gecko , 3 cats , and 2 aquariums of fish ..... lets just say that when it's cleaning day ( which is 3 times a week ).  We have our hands full hahaha !

To kill my enemies. To see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women.  That, and making my own snow blower fuel.

Applying heat to various types of dough ...

Attachments

• Baguettes.jpg
    Baguettes.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 118
  • OliveCheeseLoaf.jpg
    OliveCheeseLoaf.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Croissant.jpg
    Croissant.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 109
I'm torn between 3 1, I have an mid 80's military jeep that I have knitted out like to go to shows and set it up as an OP with all the radios and other kit. 2. I took up wolf hunting a wile back, haven't got one yet but my wife baged an 85lb one his week. I like the solitude and the challenge of it. 3. Not for discussion in polite company.

my72jeep said:
I'm torn between 3 1, I have an mid 80's military jeep that I have knitted out like to go to shows and set it up as an OP with all the radios and other kit. 2. I took up wolf hunting a wile back, haven't got one yet but my wife baged an 85lb one his week. I like the solitude and the challenge of it. 3. Not for discussion in polite company.

I would love to see that jeep once its done and yeah hunting is something I've never done before ,never been drawn to it.  but it sure is pretty challenging and also quite peacefull to be there and waiting for the right animal to come up !

milnews.ca said:
Applying heat to various types of dough ...

Always like baking too, but I'm not at that level of deliciousness.

Back