• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What have you won thus far in the Roll Up the Rim?

Every time I buy the hubby a coffee, he wins and, as usual, I lose. Not right!

"To thine own self be true." 
Since McD's changed their coffee a few months back, I've never returned to Timmies -- I don't care what their coffee cup rims offer; if you drink your coffee black, you know Timmies is pretty sad.

That's as close to "sticking to one's principles" as I get  ;)

Journeyman said:

That's as close to "sticking to one's principles" as I get  ;)

Oh spare me; MacDoes is obviously giving you the senior discount that Timmies wouldn't ... or the staff is hotter.

Your principles, my butt.

Seriously, McD's changed their coffee a few months back, and their black coffee is worlds ahead of Timmies' swill.

As for their staff....well, they're either in their late-80s or else have more piercings than a second-hand dart board. Either way, No thanks.

Unlike those other members of the board who are supporting a foreign corporation's coffee, I remain supportive of Tim Horton.  After all, I just won another coffee :)

I haven't rolled a rim this year yet. So, I know I've thrown away two cars and a big screen, at least ::)

I have won like 6 coffees and 2 donuts so far.. but I'm wishing for the car but that will never happen..haha

Journeyman said:
Seriously, McD's changed their coffee a few months back, and their black coffee is worlds ahead of Timmies' swill.

I will second McD's coffee, I go to timmies when I ruin coffee by putting stuff in it but when I want to drink good stuff McD's id by far the best of the options.

That being said since the kids love rolling up the rim I have won 3 coffees and a few donuts.

I cannot confirm this as the Country Style webpage don't say but, 
http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main.php/alldeals/comments/save_your_losing_tim_hortons_roll_up_the_rim_cups_for_free_coffee_at_countr/#

Maybe all of you in Ontario can win.

Good Luck,
ME

Nothing at all.

Of course, I get my coffee at Starbucks and Canex, so that could be a contributing factor.

It's not quite from a Roll up cup, but it is from Timmies. I just spent the day rolling up about $1200 in tip money from the place.

And my coffee is always free. 

1/12.

Todays the day though, I can feel it. That car is as good as mine.

Back