• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What have you won thus far in the Roll Up the Rim?

1 Free donut!  I picked one with sprinkles on it and immediately feel like Homer Simpson  ;D

During the RUTRTW contest, I tend to drink way more coffee than normal. Bought my first two cups today, and finished the first one.

My first RUTRTW is a.......*drum roll please*......

a free coffee ;)

Edit to add:
Just finished my 2nd coffee.......

play again.

So I am 1:1

I don't typically buy too many coffees from Tim Hortons (<5 per week) however yesterday I went and grabbed a large black. I don't have great luck with winning contests, but I figured with the new statistics I just knew that this year was my year.

I down the coffee, roll er up and I am the proud new owner of a...

...worthless red cup.

Bought coffee for the office, along with my own today.

So I'm at 4:10, three days into the contest.

What does it mean when you roll up the rim and there is a picture of a little car .?   

....kidding...nadda so far for me.!!!  ( 0 for 6 )

As of right now, I am 2 (1 x coffee and 1 x fat pill) for 26, which is approx 7.7% win rate.

Stupid game!!

i'm 0-21 now.  My boss just won the 3D television package.

Technoviking said:
two coffees and two doughnuts so far :)

TV, you're clearly taking up most of the winnings for Milnet.ca. Please back off and let us win some! ;D

My wife, who works for the company, and who only gets a cup when I buy one for her, is 4 out of 8!!

I haven't really bought many of my own, as I predicted. Had a few bought for me so far when I'm driving people places...still no wins.

I thought it was good timing that free small coffee week from Mcdonald's came around the same time as Roll up the rim. Works for me!

Back