• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What DVD boxed set are you currently watching?

Ex-Dragoon

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
Right now I am watching the Tudors. You cannot go wrong with the nice blend of sex, war and conspiracy. Some inaccuracies but as usual producers and writers take creative licence. If you get a chance pick it up.

My sweetie, who LOVES costume dramas, loved the Tudors....

Working my way through "Are You Being Served?" - goofy Brit com I used to watch when I was younger, and my sweetie bought the boxed set for me as a birthday gift.

The Unit, Season 3; Babylon 5, Season 1; & SG: Atlantis Season 4.

Rome, the second season.

You cannot go wrong with the nice blend of sex, war and conspiracy. Some inaccuracies but as usual producers and writers take creative licence.

This statement could very well apply to Rome as well. 8)

Grey's Anatomy, season 3 and CSI (the original and best), season 1.

My hubby downloaded all kinds of stuff for me to take overseas with me.  Just finished 3 seasons of Hell's Kitchen.  Makes me want to go out and work miracles on the bbq that we are lucky enough to have here!

Next up, Rescue Me and House.

The 5-DVD set of The Color of War from the History Channel. Amazing stuff!

i was just watching the Colour of War..    now im working on the Rome series season 1  about 1/2 way through and now have gotten season 2 waiting ...

Battlestar Galactica 2.5.  I just got a roomie hooked.  We're going through the whole thing from the beginning to the end of season 3.  I'm still eagerly awaiting season 4's release on DVD.

Back