• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What does your name mean?

Finally got my wicked slice figured out....

The name is the one of my last perso in my favorite MMORPG, so I wouldn't fell lost reading post talking to
me or P.M. adress to [Insert Random Name] ;) .

The picture is, for anyone wondering ,(quoting from the post that I send you, Mr. Baker)  :

"A pic of iris (flowers) I pick on the net  :),

a bit as a game with the nick I have here, a bit because purple is my favorite colour for the last 10/15 years,
a bit because my ex give me a "laminé" (Flattened ? Picture(Board) ?) of iris by Van Gogh, my favorite painter at the time.
When I received it, I knew that it was something I wanted, just didn't knew it before I received it."

I have a way of often finding myself at odd with the trade at large.

i had a big axe in Bosnia in 94 and made a lot of stuff with it . the section was never without a bench

I actually don't know where I managed to pic up my name but I've had it since I was very young. I think I had thought I had read it was latin for dolphin, which at a later time I had learned that was not the case. But now I;m pretty sure its just a word I made up but I kept it, its very original and I've never seen anyone else with anything even remotely close to it.  Its been my screen name for everything and anything requiring a user name.

Dolphado said:
Its been my screen name for everything and anything requiring a user name.

... and your password would be  ;) ?

Since I was in the Rocky Mountain Rangers, and was working as a park ranger when I signed up on here, figured I'd combine my regiment/trade with my name, and presto!  :)

X-mo-1979 said:
x-mo-1979 is a pointless combo of letters and numbers.And has nothing to do with my life.

;D I vote this the best story yet.  ;D

I have E - L - W - O - O - D tatood across my knuckles, and I drive a former police car with my brother Jake. We play in a band, you might have heard of them...  :p

When I joined the site I wasn't sure what to expect or what to use so I stuck with stryte as it was unlikely already taken. I started using stryte back in probably grade 9 when Diablo 1 for PC came out, it was a name I gave to one of my characters. I'll probably change it on here sometime.

Ummm,

Medtech (Medical Technician) - definition - "A person trained and certified to appraise and initiate the administration of emergency care for victims of trauma or acute illness before or during transportation of victims to a health care facility." http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/emergency+medical+technician

Student - definition -  a person following a course of study in a school, college, or university
                              a person who makes a thorough study of a subject: a keen student of opinion polls [Latin studens diligent]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/student

Of course not one person here needed that information to help them grasp my self explanatory name , I'm just bored.  ;D

I'm skinny so I've been called Skeletor a few times...

haha

Plus Skeletor on Robot Chicken is coolio,

... and your password would be   ?

LOL  not something I would say on a public forum thats for sure.  I don't even tell my hubby my passwords, I have multiple depending on how secure I need to be and so on and so forth. Surprisingly I don't seem to get them mixed up either. Good retention abilities I guess.

Last name is Stevens, and one of the senior Sappers in my first troop couldn't pronounce my first name, and he liked Cat Stevens (pre-Islamic conversion days).  It spread like measles, 28 years later it still sticks.  Why fight it, there's even a cat paw print painted on my ex-AEV.

One day it was pointed out to me that I was a "Wonderbread Wop" - that is - I have Italian heritage, and I look italian, but my personality is as white trash as it comes. It's been said that I'd be likely to eat white Wonderbread in a trailerpark - as opposed to whole wheat bread from Gino's bakery like a goot Italian boy would eat. I've also been called "The Rock and Roll Dago."

Hows that for SHARP qualified?  ;D

muffin...

Was a nickname in High School (well... muffins)... and since turning Dirty Civi my hubby is always giving me the : "awwww muffin!"

Funny enough, I got a fax at work once from a coworker in another Dept addressed to Muffalicious ... and the clerk was walking around asking "Are you muffalicious?"

....speaking of SHARP training....

;D

Back