• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are TRSA Benefits

Scoobie Newbie

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
Also what does TRSA mean?  I am presently at CFB Borden and seeing a clerk isn't the easiest to ask these questions without missing training.

Are you sure it's not IR/SA?  That would be imposed restriction/separation allowance.

I've never heard of TRSA.  ???

Yeah I thought about that but it would seem that I am posted here now for crse.  Originally I came on TD

In what context did you see this "TRSA"?  Pay guide?  Some other document?  Some context might help figure it out.

it was in an email sent from the WO at the BOR to my Sgt (in Borden) regarding me first being sent on TD then posted to Borden.  The posting occurred the same day I left Shilo to get to Borden.  My wife is a service couple.  SOoooo neither of us can move because I am entitled to full posting privileges even though I can't take advantage of them because I only found out when I got here and neither of us can leave the organization we are with or I will be kicked off crse and well I don't know what would happen to her as she is in RFT.

Yup - "Temporary Relocation - Separation Allowance".

See http://www.forces.gc.ca/dgcb/dcba/pdf/Aide_Memoire07_e.pdf

Temporary Relocation is intended to be the new "Imposed Restriction".

Incidentally, are you there on a QL3 or a QL5? If QL3 is the move a CFIRP one or not? Depending on your answers I may some information for you.

Back