• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

what are my chances....

A_B_31cer

Inactive
Reaction score
well..this is kind of a long story so bear with me....

First of all i was supposed to be starting the military co-op program through my school with the 31 cer is st.thomas, but near the end of the semester i get a call down to the office saying that i cant be in the co-op anymore because i have to many unexplained absences in certain classes, i have about 18 skips in total. After i try to convince to let me stay in the co-op with no luck i decide to move on and see what my other options are for starting my bmq.   I talk to me recruiter and he says i have two options: i can either pester the recruiting office and try to get into a weekend bmq that starts on the 4th of February i believe, or i can wait till the summer and do my bmq and sq in meaford all summer, which i would prefer not to have to do because i would have to wait an entire year b4 i could do my occupation training in gagetown.   So i then go to my recruiting center and talk to one of the seargents that works there, he checked on my file and said he has heard nothing back yet but it does have a priority or rush on the file so i t would be back in time to be sworn in for the co-op, so after that the recruiter tells me that it should have more than likely came in this past Friday he tells me to call then, so i call and they tell they still have got nothing and tell me to call again next Friday.   So until then i was wondering if you could all tell me what you think are my possible chances for getting into the weekend bmq? if they do come in this Friday, and if i do get in how exactly does a weekend bmq Work, do u leave on Friday evening and come back sunday night?

thanks for reading all this and i look forward to your opinions

Back