• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WFSV Cougar in 1/35 scale

GINge!

Reaction score
This one is ready for paint - but that will have to wait until after I get back from Roto 5  :-\

For this build, I followed the same procedure for shortening a LAV-25 hull like the AVGP. The turret came from an Aussie M-113 FSV, which is similar to the one on a Scorpion light tank. I wanted to build a Cougar in the later stages of its service, so this one has the marine drives deleted and boxes added. It also has the wider XML tires that we started to see back in the late 90's. For a late version, I chucked the turret box and made a basket out of brass wire and mesh which was soldered and then filled with some kit. I think this one will be painted overall green, and will represent a Cougar from the 1st Hussars at a Meaford gun camp.

DSCN2457.jpg

DSCN2458.jpg

DSCN2461.jpg

GINge!  That's quite the skill you have there.  The realism of your models is incredible!  :salute:

Good2Golf said:
GINge!  That's quite the skill you have there.  The realism of your models is incredible!  :salute:

Only thing missing is a flaming roll of toilet paper flying out the cannon  :p

Good2Golf said:
GINge!  That's quite the skill you have there.  The realism of your models is incredible! 

Right down to the mud!!  Awesome!!

GINge,
Great job on the construction & paint work

Remember to put it thru the wash rack before returning it to the compound  ;)

Back